First Chronoswiss Hand Wound Regulateur Ch 6321

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Chronoswiss Hand Wound Regulateur Ch 6321

Dear all, below is the info from chronoswiss for regulateur Ch 6321 Model.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Dear Donald,

Thank you so much for your kind message. I'd be more than happy to share my insights. The hand wound Chronoswiss Regulateur Ref. CH 632X is the first ever serial produced wristwatch with a regulator type dial. It is correct that this watch was issued in 1987 in a limited edition of 3000 units. At a time when the mechanical watch was still struggling against the seemingly almighty quartz watches, it was a great surprise to Chronoswiss that all 3000 units sold out in less than two years. As such this timepiece marks the beginning of the international success of Chronoswiss.

It is also correct that your number XXXX indicates your watch being no. XXXX of 3000. The total allocation of materials where:

Ref. CH 6321: 18kt gold, 200 units
    Ref. CH 6322: 18kt gold and stainless steel, 600 units
    Ref. CH 6323: Stainless steel, 700 units
    Ref. CH 6326: Stainless steel and bronze, 1000 units
    Ref. CH 6327: All bronze, 500 units

Attached, please find a more detailed data sheet from our Chronoswiss museum about this rare watch. I hope this information helps a bit. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at any time. I will publish this information on out facebook site as well (see link below, stating that this question came up amongst fellow Chronoswiss enthusiasts). Feel free to share this information with your friends on timezone.com.

Kind regards,
    Kathleen Kim
    CH/NA Intel

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X