X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErnieH. View Post
    TPD for Pams.

Watches By Model Number:

PM me for the link for a full list of all watch brands and the TPD's needed for each watch from any brand. If I post it here, it will surely be deleted.

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

i have deleted the information you put up. first it is wasting of bandwidth. secondly, information can be found orbita watch winding database

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************
    It is very hard posting here, it is against the rules here to post certain websites and weblinks here because they are not a sponsor (as we have all seen here) yet I am told this above and the orbita website is posted here (are they a sponsor here as I cannot find that they are), could some Mod here actually explain why?

Comment

first you have already requested interested members to pm you for more information. we thank you for your willingness to help our members here and share information.

second, the information is repeated if taken from another source correctly. it has been stated that it is a waste of bandwidth for limited resources. the link posted is for information purposes. we are not promoting their winders.

third, if there is an error in your information and someone uses that information for the watch. it causes the watch to lose accuracy, do you want to be held responsible?

fourth, u post all the information. how do you suggest a member find it in this forum? would you like to be the person responsible for updating the database?

TPD for Pams.

Watches By Model Number:

PM me for the link for a full list of all watch brands and the TPD's needed for each watch from any brand. If I post it here, it will surely be deleted.

i have deleted the information you put up. first it is wasting of bandwidth. secondly, information can be found orbita watch winding database

It is very hard posting here, it is against the rules here to post certain websites and weblinks here because they are not a sponsor (as we have all seen here) yet I am told this above and the orbita website is posted here (are they a sponsor here as I cannot find that they are), could some Mod here actually explain why?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        first you have already requested interested members to pm you for more information. we thank you for your willingness to help our members here and share information.

second, the information is repeated if taken from another source correctly. it has been stated that it is a waste of bandwidth for limited resources. the link posted is for information purposes. we are not promoting their winders.

third, if there is an error in your information and someone uses that information for the watch. it causes the watch to lose accuracy, do you want to be held responsible?

fourth, u post all the information. how do you suggest a member find it in this forum? would you like to be the person responsible for updating the database?
        You know, you are right, from what I have seen here from the Mods, posters are never right, so why try and help people here, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. As per your explanation, I will give up from now on to try and help anyone here.

Comment

Bros,

any good watch winder brands to recommend? thanks.

Comment

i have used eilux. good for those watches that requires 650/800. u can set individual TPD and directions. think should be about 1500 but if u need those odd TPD, then i suggest orbita. a sienna 3 is easily about 2500.

Originally posted by leslie View Post
            Bros,

any good watch winder brands to recommend? thanks.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
              I totally agreed with you. I owned one module 1.5. The leather scratch by this winder during put in the watch...so sad man
              bro..i went to check out the wolf module 1.5 leh.. the interior of the so call casing is covered with leather..leather how to scratch ur bracelet leh?

Comment

Also i notice that for those watches that have been sized to 5 inch plus..u virtually have to squeeze the watch into the cushion..like that will bend the spring bars in the watch or not?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X