• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st IWC

Hi everyone
    Just picked up my 1st IWC.
    Its a 3255.04 Pilot Classic Mk XVI.
    Beauty is in its simplicity.
    Can't figure out how to upload some a pix of the watch.
    Apprec some assistance. Thx.

u may post ur picture in Other Watches Gallery.

upload your picture to imageshack or photobucket. then copy the url here.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Here we go:

Comment

Nice one, it looks pretty handsome too on bracelet. Give the croc strap a try too, this watch will feel/look different on croc straps.

Comment

Originally posted by KLT View Post
          Here we go:

Nice! Try it with leather, the size is 20mm, so it's quite easy to get a new strap.
          I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
          Alfa 33
          Alfa 147
          Alfa GT
          Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
          Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by turboducky View Post
            Nice! Try it with leather, the size is 20mm, so it's quite easy to get a new strap.
            Actually, I was torn between getting the 01 and 04. Eventually, I decided on the 04 cos the IWC bracelet is IMHO 2nd to none. Very comfortable. And I was really surprised at how easy it was to adjust/shorten the bracelet.

Comment

C:\Users\frudo\Desktop\DSC03355.JPG

my IWC

Comment

Actually, I was torn between getting the 01 and 04. Eventually, I decided on the 04 cos the IWC bracelet is IMHO 2nd to none. Very comfortable. And I was really surprised at how easy it was to adjust/shorten the bracelet.
                Well, I am never a bracelet kinda guy, but I have friends that would wear nothing but bracelet. BTW, my MK 16 is on leather & our watches look pretty similiar to the BigPilot, except the size & of course, it doesnt come with a 7Days power reserve. Still, the Mk 16 is such a beauty!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                Alfa 33
                Alfa 147
                Alfa GT
                Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Here's my on a aftermarket strap by JNS Strap. Actually, I think IWC should improve their straps cos they really suck big time, except for the BigPilot!!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                  Alfa 33
                  Alfa 147
                  Alfa GT
                  Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                  Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Can I know who are JNS Strap ? And where I can find them ? Online ?

Actually, I am not really a bracelet kinda guy too. But for some reason, I just luv the IWC bracelet. Thot it just matched the watch so well. Am thinking of picking up a leather strap and an original IWC buckle and use it sometimes just for the heck of it.

Surprise surprise ... on my way to work today, I saw a lady wearing a Mk XVI Classic on leather. Wow!

Comment

Can I know who are JNS Strap ? And where I can find them ? Online ?

Actually, I am not really a bracelet kinda guy too. But for some reason, I just luv the IWC bracelet. Thot it just matched the watch so well. Am thinking of picking up a leather strap and an original IWC buckle and use it sometimes just for the heck of it.

Surprise surprise ... on my way to work today, I saw a lady wearing a Mk XVI Classic on leather. Wow!
                      He's a strap maker staying in Jurong & he does his stuff in his HDB! Quite a nice guy & I like his work; probably more friendly than some of the strap makers I met! His wbsite is below & his contact is on it too. Good luck & just tell show him my strap & he will be able to costomise one for you. However, he doesnt have any IWC buckle, so you might wanna use an unbranded one till you find one on the net or something. The lug size is 20mm tapered to 18mm for the buckle, hope this help.

Ha...and I thought most local ladies only know Rolex & Gucci!

http://jns-strap.com/

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                      Alfa 33
                      Alfa 147
                      Alfa GT
                      Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                      Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

congratulations, nice watch.

Comment

Very nice watch...

Try brown buffalo strap with white stitching too...

Comment

Hi bro turboducky, juz a quick question, how does e Portuguese 7 days feels against e Big Pilot ? i like e Big Pilot cos of its size and weight, and e Portuguese becos of e clean and classy look, if only e Portuguese is alittle bigger

Comment

sorry TS, post my reply in e wrong thread, have no idea why it end up here, please disregard

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
                              Hi bro turboducky, juz a quick question, how does e Portuguese 7 days feels against e Big Pilot ? i like e Big Pilot cos of its size and weight, and e Portuguese becos of e clean and classy look, if only e Portuguese is alittle bigger

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X