No announcement yet.

First time ball owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought the usual discount is 25%. Try Watches of Switzerland?

Comment

Originally posted by Helmsley View Post
      i thought the usual discount is 25%. Try Watches of Switzerland?
      need to push them a bit.

My first ball watch was in 2007. At that time, 30% was an immediate offer by the AD. subsequent ball watches bought in '08, need to bargain a bit to get 30%. Seems like the standad discount is dropping yearly but of cos, when you bargain, make sure u are really buying. else when they give u the price u want but u say don wan, confirm will tio black face

Recently in Oct 09, I only managed to got 28% but that was because I wanted to pay via installment.
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by babbler88 View Post
        any idea where i can get 30%? kinda interested in the night train lume... but was quoted only 15%. retailing at 2.2k
        IMO, don bother to buy if its only 15%.
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          need to push them a bit.

My first ball watch was in 2007. At that time, 30% was an immediate offer by the AD. subsequent ball watches bought in '08, need to bargain a bit to get 30%. Seems like the standad discount is dropping yearly but of cos, when you bargain, make sure u are really buying. else when they give u the price u want but u say don wan, confirm will tio black face

Recently in Oct 09, I only managed to got 28% but that was because I wanted to pay via installment.
          Man, I wish I had bargained a little more then!

Comment

so far watches of switzerland has been quoting me 20%.

Comment

the watches of switerland at vivo has good selection. i chut 33% for power reserve. rejected.

Comment

I'd suggest that we should be a little more discrete when it comes to discounts. No ADs would like the manufacturer to know that they are selling above the recommended discount, no matter how bad the times are. Imagine a member goes around telling everyone in the forum that he can get from XXX AD 35% off! That'll put the AD in a bad light and probably no more of such discounts in the future. Bad for us, bad for the AD as well. Use the PM instead, it should be more discrete. Just my 2 cents.
                sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

i agree. Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Bought a brand new Mad Cow and loving it!

Comment

Congrats! Its a solid looking piece. Which colour did u pick? Any pics of it to share with the rest?

Originally posted by KisT View Post
                      Bought a brand new Mad Cow and loving it!
                      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

black face! (not me but the watch :P)
                        actually was contemplating between the Spacemaster Glow and this.

http://www.chatop.com/Watches/BALL-c...-Titanium.html

imho, I feel that though the spacemaster glow is a better looking watch when its in the dark but i find that the Mad Cow looks more balanced and well designed with the numeric and the textured "black face". moreover, i use it more often during day time than nite thus the decision. One more factor is the material used, which is a mix of titanium and stainless steel. Value for money for such a watch.

Comment

Congrat! This is indeed look better than Spacemaster Glow, IMO.

Comment

but i must say the spacemaster glow got a very cool clasp!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X