Pls Help. Cartier Santos 100 Halfgold or Pam 183

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Help. Cartier Santos 100 Halfgold or Pam 183

I am in a dilemma. Everywhere I read, Cartier is a "Fashion" or "Jewelry" watch and resale value not as good as a Pam..Plain ETA movement etc etc..Is Cartier Watches really not worth buying and I should settle for a Pam 183 instead (the only model that i like coz i could not afford a Pam 190 )

Bros out there pls help me

Originally posted by Yokoso View Post
    I am in a dilemma. Everywhere I read, Cartier is a "Fashion" or "Jewelry" watch and resale value not as good as a Pam..Plain ETA movement etc etc..Is Cartier Watches really not worth buying and I should settle for a Pam 183 instead (the only model that i like coz i could not afford a Pam 190 )

Bros out there pls help me
    santos 100 resell value not high compare to 183.suggest you get the 183 and if u wanna get the santos 100.try getting it @ bali airport if i'm not wrong.my boss told me b4 that the price of a stainless steel santos 100 here is more ex than the half gold santos 100 @ bali.hope this help
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Mate, quite strange to compare Santos 100 with a Pam. Having said that, the Santos 100 is an iconic watch of Cartier's and looks good on wrist.

Yes, it is not as technical as Pam, but if you were to go with your heart, when you wear both Pam and Santos, which one you like better? if you were to go with your head, even if you dun like the Pam (compared to the Santos) on your wrist, buy the Pam loh...

Comment

I went with my heart and bot Santos 100. But now keep thinking abt pam. Sigh. So many wants yet so limited funds

Comment

Originally posted by Yokoso View Post
          I went with my heart and bot Santos 100. But now keep thinking abt pam. Sigh. So many wants yet so limited funds
          Hi Bro,

Can advise how much u paid for it? was thinking of buying the santos 100 for my Birthday...

Hope to hear from u soonest..

TQ
          The Difference Between Impossible And Possible Lies In A Persons Determination!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X