19. Lüm-Tec Combat F1 preview concept 2010- Valjoux 7750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19. Lüm-Tec Combat F1 preview concept 2010- Valjoux 7750

Steel case will be matted down gray color also hardened. The look will be similar to the color of Sinn cases. All fine bead blasted.

Price not confirmed yet. Probably limited 50 units worldwide only. Reservation will begin sometime in late Feb/Early March 2010, together with other models. More Swiss movement and Swiss made watches from Lüm-Tec in 2010

Cheers!!
    Yan
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Yan, this is really nice watch. Remember update me once release!!

Comment

Sure thanks!!

There are even nicer watches next year, with a good mix of the quartz movement but also swiss movements. M automatic with swiss 2824, Tungsten Carbide series with various swiss automatic, swiss made diver etc etc)

(ETA 2824, 6498, 9040, custom 2836 GMT 14.5 lignes movement)

stay tuned..
      [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

do you have picture for GMT watch with swiss automatic movement?

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
        Sure thanks!!

There are even nicer watches next year, with a good mix of the quartz movement but also swiss movements. M automatic with swiss 2824, Tungsten Carbide series with various swiss automatic, swiss made diver etc etc)

(ETA 2824, 6498, 9040, custom 2836 GMT 14.5 lignes movement)

stay tuned..

Comment

Graphic artist impression:- M27 GMT Tungsten Carbide with Swiss automatic decorated movement. Have not released more details. But will most likely be swiss made watch, with display back, leather and tungsten bracelet. Not sure will have rubber strap or not. I am estimating that this will be its most expensive watch for its line in 2010. Limited 50 units worldwide only. So only a few for Singapore as well.

In case you are interested, other Tungsten Carbide series will include M26 Power reserve with date and without date. M28 with a different date placement ( not sure if this is a go yet)

And the M tungsten automatic with ETA 2824 movement. Probably 100 units worldwide for each.

Given this year's Tungsten Carbide series experience, I am sure next year's model will be much better and be delivered on time. In fact, they are already starting production on the Tungsten Carbide cases already. All are 44mm without crown.

More 2010 preview pictures are uploaded on our facebook http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=176117280972

Comment

Nice!

Which movement is used by the M27 and M26? Is the blue dial only available for the M26?
            sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
              Nice!

Which movement is used by the M27 and M26? Is the blue dial only available for the M26?
              M26/M28 will use a Soprod 9040. Making custom rotors for these also.
              M27 is a new custom 14.5 ligne module based off the ETA 2836-2. All custom!
              M26/M28 dials will be similar to the M11 dials and look black straight on and deep blue sunray effect at angles.

500M diver: 500pcs for 2010 and using SII NH15J movement. It's a slightly smaller version of the Lumzilla and B2/B3 movement and also has hand winding as well as auto winding. This will sell out very fast I think.

Comment

Combat F1 image with date and corrected subdials!

This will come with 2 NATO straps and a leather strap.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X