Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year shopping at Frankfurt Sinn Factory

Hi bros,

Due to requests, have decided to do a feeler before i decide on buying for other Sinn-lurvers on Sg-roc. Will be going to Sinn Factory end year and will return on 1st Jan 2010. Prices listed below are non-neg, includes fx conversion, tax rebate, credit card charges etc. Please do not reply if you are either not interested or think you can get a better deal at local AD (Then get it lah) Will try my best to include freebies like actual paperbags, brochures, Official catalogue from Sinn for each buyer. Simple terms, 75% deposit, 25% on meetup collection. Cash only so we can meet up and you know i'm not running some scam. I will check if there are stock available before we deal.

Prices for watches (prices are for leather,silicon,metal respectively) as follows:
    1) U1 - S$1890/1890/2155
    2) U1 SDR - S$1990/1990/2249
    3) U2 (EZM5) - S$3079/3079/3349
    4) U2 S - S$3649/3649/4188
    5) UX (EZM 2B) - S$2229/2229/2500
    6)U1000 (EZM6) - S$5650/5650/6100
    7)856S - S$2100/2180/2600
    8) 857S - S$2430/2499/2950

If you have other models in mind, email me and i will check stock with my contact at the factory and give you the price. Already have 2 bros commited, only space for 3 more otherwise sure kenna customs since i'm buying 3 myself. First come first serve sorry. Will close this offer by 12Dec.

Cheers and Merry Xmas!
    Gerald
    ##geraldtanak@gmail.com//

Hi bros, some updates from PMs etc.

Quite a lot of bros asking for these 2 models, this is official reply from Sinn:
    U1 Phantom black version (LE399): has been available exclusively in Singapore, not in Frankfurt
    U1 Tempus: has been available exclusively in Singapore, not in Frankfurt

- If you're interested in other models, let me know.

Meanwhile, i am waiting for confirmation on stock of U1, being the flagship product, i hope there are enough pieces since i'm hoping to get 2 myself! If you want other models, please let me know, currently, i know there is stock of 856S and 857S.

Cheers
    Gerald

Comment

Final update. Response overwhelming so no more slots left. However all but 1 bro either want/prefer the U1 or U1SDR haha. Still waiting on Sinn to get back to me (haven't start work...) about the availability of U1 by End Dec. So any bro who interested in other models, do email me soon and i will give u price while checking for availability. Below is THG stand on honoring warranty from Sinn Factory Germany courtesy of a very kind Bro who hopefully will get a U1 SDR New Year present!

/Regarding the warranty, THG said that they will honor the international warranty from the Sinn Factory for no additional expense. But, the fault must be due to the manufacturing defect and we have to prove warranty card, full set boxes and receipt of our purchase from any AD in the world.

Comment

Dear bros,

Instead of replying to the 10+ PMs for Sinn U1 orders, decided to just make a posting here. Regret to inform that:

"Delivery time of U1 and U1 SDR is regrettably end of January 2010 at the moment."

So for all the bros who have indicated interest in U1, sorry but will try to arrange another for you guys when i go down for Biz again. (Hopefully soon) Any other Bros interested in other models let me know via email latest 12 dec, got 1 on 857S, 1 on 656 and another on 6000.

Cheers
        Gerald

Originally posted by geraldtanak View Post
        Hi bros, some updates from PMs etc.

Quite a lot of bros asking for these 2 models, this is official reply from Sinn:
        U1 Phantom black version (LE399): has been available exclusively in Singapore, not in Frankfurt
        U1 Tempus: has been available exclusively in Singapore, not in Frankfurt

- If you're interested in other models, let me know.

Meanwhile, i am waiting for confirmation on stock of U1, being the flagship product, i hope there are enough pieces since i'm hoping to get 2 myself! If you want other models, please let me know, currently, i know there is stock of 856S and 857S.

Cheers
        Gerald

Comment

Hi Bros,

Closing this thread by tomorrow. Since no U1, have to settle for 857S and maybe a regulator... Still got space for 1 more Sinn afficionado to add to his collection. Below are updated listed prices for Sinn watches bought direct from Sinn factory. Do email me at geraldtanak@gmail.com for any enquries. First come first serve.

1) U2 (EZM5) - S$3079/3079/3349
          2) 656 - S$1280/1355/1520
          3) UX (EZM 2B) - S$2229/2229/2500
          3) 657 - S$1480/1550/1725
          4) 657S - S$1780/1850/2175
          5) 856S - S$2100/2180/2600
          6) 857S - S$2430/2499/2950

Gerald

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile