THE SINN ULTIMATE U !! (47mm U series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxen69 View Post
    Quite a few THG outlet still carry this watch. at least the one at millenia walk, tangs and lucky plaza still has this. so is not sold out as claim.

nice big heavy watch though, but the price is too steep, even with 30% discount. wait till the annual watch sales perhaps.
    Sinn sold by THG as always claim by sellers its sold out as claim over the forum here could never be justifiable. Do you own yellow-walking.

Even U-Ultimate never been sold out cos I personally saw it even till today. Whereas the U1 White is indeed sold out with reasonable pricing comparing to oversea AD.

Do you sum and not as per claim by fellow forumers here.

Comment

Apparently the case size for the Ultimate U was promised to THG for a ltd time from launch( heard it is anything from 1-3yrs) as a THG exclusive thus Sinn doesn't supply anyone else. But I felt that the price and such seems a little high for something which is simply a larger version of the highly successful U1.

I had acquired the original U1 back in 2007 and while the case isn't tegimented (only bezel is), it never really gave me much need for concern.

And yes, no way that it is sold out. Went watch shopping this week and saw it in almost every THG store that I popped in. Whereas the U1 is still quickly snapped up though it is an evergreen edition.

The U1 white remains the only international Ltd Edt that Sinn themselves have launched and yes was sold out atthe pre-ordering stage. The rest were special orders from retailers. But that said, a certain Ltd Edt U2 by a European firm called Shoebox is slowly getting my fancy

Comment

I believe you are talking about this? Its damn nice lor...
        --------------------
        My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
        Pam 351M
        Rolex 216570
        Rolex 16610
        Rolex 6694
        Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
        Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Yeah bro! It's way cool though the funny co-branded name. Apparently only 10 were made . So I'm wondering of some of us lads make a special order like perhaps 10 of us , can we customize a U2 as well. I do know of watch companies allowing customization at the factory. But not sure about mail order .

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
            Yeah bro! It's way cool though the funny co-branded name. Apparently only 10 were made . So I'm wondering of some of us lads make a special order like perhaps 10 of us , can we customize a U2 as well. I do know of watch companies allowing customization at the factory. But not sure about mail order .
            it sounds like a good plan but we first need to get 10 person to commit then after which ALL 10 have to agree to the design...I don't think its gonna be easy...but if it ever happens...I'm in...
            --------------------
            My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
            Pam 351M
            Rolex 216570
            Rolex 16610
            Rolex 6694
            Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
            Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Good watch but no resale value......

Comment

still prefer the original U1.

Comment

Saw the Ultimate U in SINN factory last week. it is not known as the Ultimate U over there though.. It's big but i find the only nice thing is the submarine logo... Other than that, not as nice as the U1 itself...

Comment

nice watch,

Comment

nice watch but cant afford

Comment

Saw 1 last week at Bright times!!

Comment

Sweet showcase!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile