Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty Sinn

Hi fellow Sinners,
    I have being scouting for lefty auto Sinn, so far I know of EZM3 and EZM 6. Anymore to add to the list? TIA.

sinn 856 limited edition.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

EZM -2

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

legendary EZM-1

kindly email with
        2. your nick

Comment

856 is nice but not clean enough dial. EZM 2 is nice too but it's quartz. EZM1 is no doubt the best, currently is my daily beater, and it change my perception of my watch preference. EZM 3 is too much like it's big bro. Any idea of EZM 6 pricing? Wonder why it is not popular here. Any one selling second hand?

Comment

why is EZM-6 not popular? i cant tell you. but for me, when i bought my first sinn, it was in the region of 2k.

a brand new list of EZM-6 is around the region of 10k, after factoring a discount of 30%, the watch is in the region of 6k. i would not part 6k for a sinn. sinn started off as tool watch concept. most of their watches prior to the 'fashion' range came through were under 5k region for SS models.

i even pick up a sinn MOP for my wife for less than 2k. now look @ their EZM-6, yeah. pack in a left hand chrono and the price is 6k. many can argue not easy to find a left hand chrono @ 6k with that size. so for that price it is a bargain.

visio time has a preown piece for sale. preown EZM-6 @ visio time

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

i like the 856, because it is a nice size with dual time zone and not really a eye catching piece. serves my purpose when i travel.

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

How can you forget the U1000/U1000s!!!

Comment

The U1000 is the same as EZM6

@triton: perhaps many are discouraged by the price. This is one of the most expensive, non precious metal, Sinn watches. Next is followed by those rare watches (limited edition Frankfurt, brown dial, close to 3000 Eur).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X