Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in finding Engineer II Arabic (38mm) in Singapore

Dear friends,

I am trying to locate the Ball Engineer II Arabic (38mm) with a blue dial in Singapore, without success. Its model number is NM1016C-S1A-BE as featured in the Ball watch website. I wonder if any of you might have spotted it around local retailers, and can provide me information regarding its price. I would appreciate any news. Thank you.

Just to follow up, for the benefit of anybody who wishes to purchase a Ball watch that might not be easily found in Singapore, this is my experience. First go the official Ball website to make an enquiry (link: http://www.ballwatch.com/index.php?o...iryForm_step1). State your country of residence (Singapore) as well as the specific model number you are looking for (you can also specify the dial colour, if available). Feel free to ask for the retail price also. I sent an enquiry through the website, on a Friday (20th Nov) and got back a reply on Monday (23rd Nov). Talk about prompt service. The customer service personnel that I spoke to, Wendy, was very helpful. She told me that a new shipment of watches was coming to Singapore, and that I could make an order in any authorised retailer in Singapore. I made an order at Vincent Watches (Tampines) and became a proud owner of a Ball Engineer II Arabic (38mm) with a blue dial when it arrived yesterday. Its retail price (before discount) is S$1950, so if you are interested, seek out any retailer that can give you a good deal.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X