Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledgeable and professional SE from Sincere

Hi,
    can anyone help recommend me a nice, knowledgeable and professional SE from Sincere. I'm not asking for the best price etc...but a service oriented non pushy one.
    Am looking for Chopard LUC(apparently only Sincere has the LUC range ), JLC...

Tks in advance!!

Originally posted by Forsei View Post
    Hi,
    can anyone help recommend me a nice, knowledgeable and professional SE from Sincere. I'm not asking for the best price etc...but a service oriented non pushy one.

Tks in advance!!
    I had been dealing with this botak skinny chap called 'Chua' in Sincere Suntec City. Dun be put off by his 'ah beng' appearance, he is quite a nice chap. Conversant in English and Mandarin (preferred).

Not pushy, always happy to have a chat with me whenever i popped into the Sincere Suntec boutique when i go jalan jalan, knowing I may not buy a watch, but he always have time for me. I bot my very first 'decent' timepiece from him, so, had a good relationship with him eversince... now on pricing, as with most AD, if pay Ca$h, discount always better...

Ask around, other bros may have their favourite SE from Sincere. Hope this helps

Comment

Tks!

tks bro, for ur help...do appreciate it

Comment

You can ask for Wilson @ Lucky Plaza branch. That is the technical watch branch for Sincere... unofficially.

Originally posted by Forsei View Post
        Hi,

Tks in advance!!

Comment

tks

Hi David,
          Tks...

Comment

Try Sincere Vivocity Sherry. She is helpful and not pushy and i would say she gave the best price for LUC models among the Sincere stores in sg.

Comment

hmm for me you can try Diana at Sincere, Ngee Ann City. Helped me out to get my IWC. Not pushy and can try all the watches hahaha
              fallraen
              "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Tks!

Hi PCB and Fallrean,
                Tks both for ur recommendations!

In fact, one of the above was twice recommended (1 via PM)

I'll start shopping soon!
                As usual, I v slow one..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X