Any Steinhart watch lovers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    steinhart price still pretty ok lah. no need budgeting. Its just the buyer's remorse that i dread. almost two yrs since i last lusted after a watch.
    There are different income groups of brudders here ley... for me $700 is about 50% of my take home pay liaoz... if ask me to take out $150 for a Seiko, ok lah... that's about 12%...

Comment

I also have one Steinhart Nav B TSF, anyone interested?

Comment

@gnel: how did u get your hands on the Nav B TSF ? Though it's exclusive to the Turkish watch forums
        Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

i was informed that TSF was organising a project and join in the queue, make some friends along the way

and one of the singapore guy message me for contact, that was how he got one too.

Comment

Nice ! Great to way to meet fellow watch aficionados

Originally posted by gnel View Post
            i was informed that TSF was organising a project and join in the queue, make some friends along the way

and one of the singapore guy message me for contact, that was how he got one too.
            Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

Anyone got the below to let go?

Comment

[QUOTE=dmitri;501020]Anyone got the below to let go?

ah, that's the Steinhart Nav B. Limited Silver Edition. It's a beaut

Comment

Yeah I see it repeatedly on WUS, really looks the best out of all the pilot watches made by Steinhart (for myself anyway). Wonder if any SGROC members managed to snare any of the 333 pieces made?

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri View Post
                    Yeah I see it repeatedly on WUS, really looks the best out of all the pilot watches made by Steinhart (for myself anyway). Wonder if any SGROC members managed to snare any of the 333 pieces made?
                    I think some may have bought it when it was avail. The only way now is via the 2nd hand market. I got it off the 2nd hand market myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3amgawd View Post
                      I think some may have bought it when it was avail. The only way now is via the 2nd hand market. I got it off the 2nd hand market myself.
                      You have this? Sweet! What other Steinharts have you got? I only got 2 as per my sig.

Comment

You have this? Sweet! What other Steinharts have you got? I only got 2 as per my sig.
                        I have 2 Steinharts myself. The Limited Silver Edition and the Proteus. On the lookout for the Nav B. Chrono Vintage
                        (http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/Na...NTAGE,241.html)

So you prefer dive watches ?

Comment

I have 2 Steinharts myself. The Limited Silver Edition and the Proteus. On the lookout for the Nav B. Chrono Vintage
                          (http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/Na...NTAGE,241.html)

So you prefer dive watches ?
                          That's nice, gold hands, is it?

I love dive watches and hoping to collect a few more. I'd love to buy a flieger too, off Laco most probably, the most affordable brand to me with the WW2 heritage alongside IWC, A Lange & Sohne, Stowa and Wempe.

Comment

That's nice, gold hands, is it?

I love dive watches and hoping to collect a few more. I'd love to buy a flieger too, off Laco most probably, the most affordable brand to me with the WW2 heritage alongside IWC, A Lange & Sohne, Stowa and Wempe.
                            Yes, it's gold hands. I heard Steinhart's releasing the Ocean 2 soon. U might want to keep a lookout for that.

I think Laco had a limited edition flieger based on the WW2 ones. Not sure if it's still available.

Comment

Yes, it's gold hands. I heard Steinhart's releasing the Ocean 2 soon. U might want to keep a lookout for that...
                              Yeah... but don't know when ley... last heard from Anders @ Gnomon, the price might go up by USD$25 or so for the 2nd gen Oceans... so no idea what the price may be...

Comment

Here's the sneak peak to Ocean 2
                                http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/la...ml#post4357921

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X