No announcement yet.

Any Steinhart watch lovers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So which Ball are u eyeing at this time?
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
      So which Ball are u eyeing at this time?
      LOL, maybe fireman II cos bought one for my wife. Then can as a pair.

but might be the new spacemaster hydrocarbon. gg to the talk on the 5th, hope to see it in the flesh lol..

anyway, how long does steinhart lume last?
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Did u see the EMII Arabic for ladies? Not bad looking too... looks like we are seeing better Ball watches for the ladies now. Your wife should be very pleased with this gift!

I would like to see the Spacemaster in the flesh too. Is the 5th the 1st day of the exhibition?

The Steinhart's lume is usable for up to 6+ hours, beating the crap out of my Rolex anytime.

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        LOL, maybe fireman II cos bought one for my wife. Then can as a pair.

but might be the new spacemaster hydrocarbon. gg to the talk on the 5th, hope to see it in the flesh lol..

anyway, how long does steinhart lume last?
        sys12345

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
          Did u see the EMII Arabic for ladies? Not bad looking too... looks like we are seeing better Ball watches for the ladies now. Your wife should be very pleased with this gift!

I would like to see the Spacemaster in the flesh too. Is the 5th the 1st day of the exhibition?

The Steinhart's lume is usable for up to 6+ hours, beating the crap out of my Rolex anytime.
          Ya the arabic for females is imo nicer. But i knw my wife doesnt like the cyclops so too bad haha. The ohio a bit too dressy le so again camnot so left fireman II 32mm

4th is the first day of the exhibition. Read fr wus thAt they will launch the spacemaster at this roadshow. Def have to pop by rook c rook c.

6hr lume is incredible!! More then suffice for me since the only time i m outside at night is due to ot . Don go chiong le haha

migh consider this vintage le and push my ball plan back since this vntage le is like limited ed
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I have recently bought a Steinhart Aviation, but somehow the illumination is not as bright as i see in pictures? what can i do?

Comment

Originally posted by joshbel View Post
              I have recently bought a Steinhart Aviation, but somehow the illumination is not as bright as i see in pictures? what can i do?
              Bro, you'll have to charge it under a strong light for a few minutes. If it doesn't work then send it back to the shop lor... having said that, I won't recommend losing sleep over lume...
              Sweet 16:
              PP Aquanaut
              VC Overseas
              AP ROO Black Themes
              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
              Breguet Type XXI
              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
              JLC Navy Seals
              GO Senator 60s
              GP Laureato
              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
              Rolex DSSD
              IWC Big Pilot
              Pam 112
              Omega Ploprof
              Breitling Super Avenger
              Glycine F104

Comment

Starting to fall for the worksmanship...

Comment

i am thinking of getting the ocean 1, is it better to order direct online or go to their local ad gnomon?

Comment

Personal choice I guess. Buying from an AD should cost more as compared to buying direct from the manufacturer. But less hassle to buy locally. If you are savvy enough to buy online, why not?
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Buy direct from Steinhart. Its safe and they provide a great service (aftersales as well!). U get to save some $$$.
                      sys12345

Comment

Although i do agree that buying straight from Germany may paying lesser, in addition to shorter processing time...but i hv to point out that, if the watch breakdown during warranty period... where're we going to get it service? Does Gnomonwatches honor warranty that's given to self imported watches by Steinhart Germany as well?

Comment

I don't think so. Or they may do it at a fee or something.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I will prefer to get from the local AD. Less hassel when come to problem and make another friend with same passion why not. Best part I got to see the actual item before I buy.

Btw may I check if we buy from oversea must we pay GST for item more than S$400?
                            You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Yes, u'll have to pay for GST if the watch exceeds S$400. As for warranty, there have been cases of the watch being returned for defects during the warranty period. Steinhart paid for the shipping. In addition, u get a 14-day money back guarantee. Does the local AD offer similar terms???? After the warranty period, their servicing cost is really minimal. U can read more about it here: http://watchtalkworld.proboards.com/...893&post=64386. In short, i would rather buy direct from Steinhart than to purchase the item from the local AD. In addition to the cost savings (even factoring 7% GST), u get great aftersales service from Gunter.
                              sys12345

Comment

thanks for all the replies guys, i'll think through abit more. right now i'm leaning towards getting it direct online.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X