Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minority View Post
    with SGD strengthening and Euro weakening .. can consider this watch
    Right now EURO is on the way going back up north again. Before it reaches 1.6SGD : 1EU, i suggest all who're interested with placing orders, better do it soon.

Originally posted by ac_wong75 View Post
    My understanding so far is the direct order is a better option as it give you more control from an exch rate persepctive.

Gonom charges a premium on the USD exch rate think it was 1.3 as I recall. but may be wrong.
    After you buy a piece of Steinhart from Gnomon, it wouldn't hard for you to find out that their price is like 1.45SGD : 1USD

Comment

• Between Steinhart and Archimedes, which is more preferred?

Comment

• I prefer Archimede.. Their Sporttaucher watch looks good!

Comment

• If we buy direct from Steinhart, would Gnomon honour the warranty or we have to buy from them then they honour it?

Anyone knows...?

I am comparing the price and I see their prices are quite close. not much savings when ordered from direct.
          This is based on the current euro xchg of 1:1.58 and wif additional 30 euros of shipping and the 7% gst included.

Comment

• Originally posted by fidoDido View Post
            If we buy direct from Steinhart, would Gnomon honour the warranty or we have to buy from them then they honour it?

Anyone knows...?

I am comparing the price and I see their prices are quite close. not much savings when ordered from direct.
            This is based on the current euro xchg of 1:1.58 and wif additional 30 euros of shipping and the 7% gst included.
            If the saving not great I will buy direct from Gnomon save all the trouble........
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

• Originally posted by striker968 View Post
              If the saving not great I will buy direct from Gnomon save all the trouble........
              Additional info. The day I made the post, I called up Gnomon and asked them abt the price. Whatever price you see on the website, multiply it by 1.3 cos it's USD coversion and add the 7% gst to it.

Also for new steinhart owners: Gnomon does not honor the warranty if you buy it direct from Steinhart.

So do ur calculations and see if it is worth. To some, it may be whereas to others it is not.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X