• Show
Clear All

• Planning to get this.
    Anyone interested?

Comment

• Handsome . But a little ex for me
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Nice Just have to be careful of knocks, the DLC coating while hard but also thin
        Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Handsome . But a little ex for me
          Went to Gnomon Watches..they quote $1470.

Comment

• i just ordered one fr website...... a pilot pink gold..... 47mm manual wind...
            sigh.... impulse buy after reading thread....
            hahahahaha...... showed wife picture of watch and she said nice..... hopefully it looks nicer in metal.....
            will post pic when i get it.....
            Current watches
            - Tag Heuer Carerra Chrono
            - Sinn U1
            - B&R 03 Radar
            - B&R 01 Red Radar Limited Edition 999
            - PAM 111
            - Steinhart Nav B-Uhr Pink gold
            - Rolex Explorer 2 (white)

Comment

• Originally posted by popdod View Post

Planning to get this.
              Anyone interested?
              Originally posted by popdod View Post
              Went to Gnomon Watches..they quote $1470.
              Base on current x-rate of 1.63SGD to 1EU... or to be better.... 1.7SGD(bank rate + paypal charge) to 1eu, if order straight from Steinhart will be about 1330 inclusive of shipping and GST... quite a substantial difference.
              If only Gnomon can be more clear on their USD pricing...

Comment

• Had any brudders here bought from Gnomon and made transaction of payments via PAYPAL with them? Perhaps you can share your experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
                  Base on current x-rate of 1.63SGD to 1EU... or to be better.... 1.7SGD(bank rate + paypal charge) to 1eu, if order straight from Steinhart will be about 1330 inclusive of shipping and GST... quite a substantial difference.
                  Hi, I may be interested in buying.
                  Do let me know the more exact figure if you have.

Tks.

Comment

• Originally posted by a_ler View Post
                    Hi, I may be interested in buying.
                    Do let me know the more exact figure if you have.

Tks.
                    Oooh... brudder...
                    I don't really have the exact figure to provide you especially when SGD to EU x-rates are subjected to be changed every single day, and it's hard to really determine as well...
                    Today's x-rate of SGD against EU had break thru the 1.63 mark. So by using 1.7(paypal charge + credit card charge + bank rate inclusive), it can be a easy way to count the kind of budget that you can set aside.
                    However, should tomorrow's x-rates jumps to 1.65 or little more, try using 1.75 or 1.8 to workout the budget... anyway, you might get some savings back if you follow my way lor... the formula is easy to understand one lah...
                    Just go to the website, find out the (A)shipping charges, as well as the (B)european tax excluded price will do... where...
                    (A+B)*X*1.07= approx. budget.
                    -----X refers to suggested reference X-rates, not the close trading X-rate you saw in various sites.
                    All my 3 UHR chronos are calculated in this way, so that i could set aside budgets for these.

Comment

• To all fellow kakis who're interested to get your Steinhart watches from Gnomon, take note!

I just noticed that they had made announcement that they're going to make pricing revision on this friday!
                      So if you want to get watches @ the current price, you'll have to place your orders before or by this thursday!!!

Steinhart getting more and more... ex-liaoz...

Comment

• Personally feel that the direction Steinhart is taking with their newer designs is quite polarising. Not sure if they'll be able to keep their old customers who liked the more classic stuff like the ocean one.

Comment

• Originally posted by popdod View Post

Planning to get this.
                          Anyone interested?
                          Place your order already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
                            Ordered directly from Steinhart around 3rd week of April and my Nav B-Chrono II DLC arrived in Singapore 4 days after Steinhart sends out shipping notifications, delivered by FEDEX to my office on 27 April.

Anyway, watch cost 719 Euros, inclusive 30 Euros shipping charges. Coverted to SGD with PAYPAL; the figure was SGD 1210, then paid SGD 90 for GST. So total cost of watch in hand is SGD 1300.

But note cahrges was on 18th April, current exchange rates should be more favorable.

Comment

• Hi guys,
                              I am a newbie here. For you info, Out on Facebook in case anyone hasn't noticed.
                              See more pictures http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/TR...-Time,544.html
                              No idea why they are not using the Proteus 24 hour dial instead.
                              Enjoy guys.

Comment

• So is it cheaper to buy from Gnomon or Steinhart direct?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X