• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any1 has steinhart aviation automatic?
    the style is cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
      Yeah... but don't know when ley... last heard from Anders @ Gnomon, the price might go up by USD$25 or so for the 2nd gen Oceans... so no idea what the price may be...
      I wonder what other watches are in Steinhart's pipeline. I saw Gunter wearing the prototype for the Apollon Chronometer in one of the pics. So i guess that's coming. Any word on future LEs ?
      Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

So far... i have not been to Gnomon lately as i didn't place any order with them yet. So really no slight ideas about the upcoming releases.
        But i hv been following developments @ WUS so far... yeah, APOLLON Auto-Chrono is the latest mentioned so far.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3amgawd View Post
          Yes, it's gold hands. I heard Steinhart's releasing the Ocean 2 soon. U might want to keep a lookout for that.

I think Laco had a limited edition flieger based on the WW2 ones. Not sure if it's still available.
          The 55mm monster? It's really screaming for attention that one! Hah, but I think MTG and Gnomon has them right? The price isn't the most attractive though, and definitely for the true flieger fans.

Default mesh bracelet? Acquired taste it is, but I've seen some wristshots (not of the Ocean 2 of course) on WUS and their strap combinations (including the mesh) and they look really good. Makes one very tempted to experiment around with straps, something I haven't looked into seriously enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri View Post
            Default mesh bracelet? Acquired taste it is, but I've seen some wristshots (not of the Ocean 2 of course) on WUS and their strap combinations (including the mesh) and they look really good. Makes one very tempted to experiment around with straps, something I haven't looked into seriously enough.
            I had actually posted the question about the mesh bracelet in WUS, asking whether the default design really pairing with that bracelet... nobody can really confirm, till we see the update another thread where the OP is visiting Steinhart office in coming days.

Comment

I had actually posted the question about the mesh bracelet in WUS, asking whether the default design really pairing with that bracelet... nobody can really confirm, till we see the update another thread where the OP is visiting Steinhart office in coming days.
              I would like to believe the Gunter would be willing to exchange the strap to that of your liking. There have been posts of ppl changing the strap without extra cost.
              Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

Any Steinhart owners lurking around ? There has been a few new watches by Steinhart. Anyone bought any ?

Comment

Any Steinhart owners lurking around ? There has been a few new watches by Steinhart. Anyone bought any ?
                  I got one last month...gnomon edition nav b-uhr...47mm eta 2824
                  elusive

Comment

The only model that i'm really keen to get is the Black Sea.
                    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

After buying an over size nav b 47mm, now im aiming the 44mm pilot auto nav b. Strange tat after comparing laco and archimede pilot finishing, i find that steinhart seems better. Meaning the make of the crown, casing and crystal. Anyone feels the same or am i just biased towards this brand?

Comment

Hi Satch,

does the gnomon edition comes with display back?

thanks

Originally posted by satch View Post
                        I got one last month...gnomon edition nav b-uhr...47mm eta 2824

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                          After buying an over size nav b 47mm, now im aiming the 44mm pilot auto nav b. Strange tat after comparing laco and archimede pilot finishing, i find that steinhart seems better. Meaning the make of the crown, casing and crystal. Anyone feels the same or am i just biased towards this brand?
                          i don't think you are biased. The quality and price for a Steinhart is really a good bargain.

Comment

I dun think it comes with a display back.

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
                              The only model that i'm really keen to get is the Black Sea.
                              have you tried asking around in the watch forum that designed the black sea ?

Comment

Owner-in-waiting here. Just pre-ordered a Nav B-Chrono 47 mm from Steinhart website (out of stock).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X