12. LÜM-TEC M17 Phantom automatic Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12. LÜM-TEC M17 Phantom automatic Pics

These are coming out soon... This model (along with the rest of the M automatics) are still available for reservation at S$860 (retail: S$1260)

Description M17 automatic

* Case Size: 44mm case excluding crown
    * Lug size: 24mm lug width.
    * Case: Beadblasted PVD 316L stainless steel case with Screw-Down crown
    * Movement: Rare twin barrel 21 jewel vintage AUTOMATIC WINDING Soviet military movement (Slava 2427) Full restoration and service in USA. 38-41 hours power reserve.
    * Water Resistant: 100 meters / 330 feet water resistance.
    * Dial Colour: Black dial with New Lüm-Tec GX brighter and longer-lasting luminous pigment on hands and numerals.
    * Case Back: Engraved solid caseback or OPTIONAL ADD Sapphire display back at additional S$160.
    * Straps: 3 straps included; 316L stainless steel bracelet with beadblasted PVD finish, molded rubber strap with matched stitching and leather strap with matched stitching. [ Note: the custom-mold rubber strap also fits the M automatic series]
    * Crystal: Phantom-tinted heavy sapphire crystal with Double-sided anti-reflective coatings.
    * Box: Top quality box set with 1 year limited warranty, instruction manual, authenticity signed certificate and a strap compartment.
    * Others: Limited 150 units produced.

FOR INQUIRIES OR RESERVATION, PLEASE PM ME. Thanks.
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

(M16 and M17 phantom shown)

M automatic movement shot: ( for those who are thinking of having the option to fit a sapphire caseback)

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Updated news: First batch of M17 arriving later next week!

For those who like to view/reserve, please PM me with preferred time and contact number.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X