Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first IWC

Just got it in HK...a 371704

Btw the AD told me prices will go up after 15 Sep. The one here will cost HK3000 (SG600) more.

beautiful!! I always like the bacelet with the 3717. lots of purist feel that a pilot watch should be with a strap. But wait till they try the IWC bracelet!!

A pity the bracelet is so expensive to buy by itself sigh..

congrates on your purchase!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

"Ai Say".... bro your first post and you show us your first IWC.... what should we expect for your second.. keke...

Congrats on the stunning IWC...

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Likely to visit HK soon and like to pick up my second IWC : the Aquatimer 2000 (2009 edition).

Wonder whether you know what is the nett price of this model (non-chrono, on rubber) in HK.

Thanks

Comment

Not sure what the nett price is for the Aquatimer 2000. But I remember only seeing the collection at the Flagship store - a must go if you are visiting HK

Comment

is it a lot cheaper to purchased from HK ADs?
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i been there in jan 09 and ask ard...the prices not really lower than in Singapore leh...both brand new and pre-owned....mayb i dun look like a good customer to them...
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I bought mine together with a friend who also purchased 2 other IWC watches which has been put on sale in this forum.

Details at the link below. I think it's an opportunity to purchase at prices better than what ADs can offer you in SG.

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php...244#post205244

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X