Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11. Have you seen the new Lüm-Tec C1 and C3? Finally....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11. Have you seen the new Lüm-Tec C1 and C3? Finally....

Being a lady with small wrist, big watches can sometimes be a tad troublesome for me. When Lüm-Tec announced that they are coming out with 38mm sized watch, I was thrilled.

Soon, the C series was created and house the vintage Soviet military movement (read durable and hardy) restored and tuned by Lüm-Tec. I was torn between all the 4 models;
    C1 for the clean, red/black hands with GX bright lume and satin brushed; C3 for the exact same dial details as C1 but PVD coated and fitted with Phantom crystal.
    C2 and C4 for their orange lumes.

Today the C series (only C1 and C3) is released to all on reservations and public.

I particularly like the clasp and how smooth the satin brushed finish on C1 is made. It looks like a versatile watch; both a sporty-looking yet a little towards the dress side. What's more, being an auto watch, it just draws me even more.

The only thing I wished for in C series is the option of a sapphire caseback because I like my auto/manual watches to have that.

So without further ado, let's take a look at their photos taken by Lüm-Tec.

By the way, C1 retails for S$1050; while C3 retails for S$1150. Both are limited 100 pcs each.
    [ But SG-ROC members, you get special price for being such a nice bunch of people; PM me for discount]

C1 38mm automatic

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

C3 38mm automatic

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

lady with small wrist

A lady with a small wrist has a lot less problems for selecting watches then a guy with a small wrist! There are many watches out there which are too big for me. PAM 44mm are one of them.....
      My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
      Rolex Submariner 16610
      Rolex Submariner 116610
      Rolex Date 1550
      IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
      IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
      Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
      Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
      Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
      Seiko Sumo SBDC001
      Seiko Sumo SBDC003
      Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
      Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

haha.
        Well, that probably also depends on the taste of individuals.

Big or small wrists : each has its own advantages and disadvantages of course.

Comment

"An Athlete's Dream, A Mountaineer's Dream, A Dancer's Dream, A Watchmaker's Dream"

Wah!! you really got many dream leh

Comment

Hi, please PM your best price for C1,and how heavy is the watch? TIA
            present
            rolex submariner
            rolex explorer 2
            rolex datejust
            audemars piguet royal oak chrono moonphase
            seiko emperor tuna

past
            rolex day-date
            rolex gmt 2
            corum bubble skeleton
            corum bubble gmt

Comment

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
              haha.
              Well, that probably also depends on the taste of individuals.

Big or small wrists : each has its own advantages and disadvantages of course.
              yeh, i agree with her, i'm also a guy with small wrist, but i generally prefer at least 40mm up to 44mm watches, it's just a preference. I like the C3 design from the pics but it's 38mm only, too bad for me i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ivancen View Post
                yeh, i agree with her, i'm also a guy with small wrist, but i generally prefer at least 40mm up to 44mm watches, it's just a preference. I like the C3 design from the pics but it's 38mm only, too bad for me i guess.
                More wrist exercises for you I guess! If you get my drift... wink, wink!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X