my Ball Trainmaster voyager GMT power reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my Ball Trainmaster voyager GMT power reserve

got it recently from USA AD, About Time as i tried searching for it everywhere but to no avail, it's a discontinued model...

one of my Fav ball model

movement Ball Cal. 9035
    28 jewels
    GMT
    power reserve

Comment

Congrats on your new Ball! Its one of my favourite Trainmaster model. Are u located in US?
      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

I am local here in SG la... tried to find in everywhere in singapore and malaysia cannot find, then hand itchy find online.... saw About Time has and bought online... service quite good send on time and in perfect working condition.

Comment

Wow! Must have cost u quite a bit, not to mention the 7% GST + shipping! In any case, its worth the extra mile for a nice piece.

Originally posted by jmur3 View Post
          I am local here in SG la... tried to find in everywhere in singapore and malaysia cannot find, then hand itchy find online.... saw About Time has and bought online... service quite good send on time and in perfect working condition.
          sys12345

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
            Wow! Must have cost u quite a bit, not to mention the 7% GST + shipping! In any case, its worth the extra mile for a nice piece.
            no choice liao... haha.. cannot find it anywhere...

Comment

buying from overseas still need to pay 7% GST? i tht only need shipping?

nice watch, now we need some lume shots
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Steve waived the shipping cost and i didnt have to pay GST, only the extra mile to wire transfer and communicte with Steve from About Time....

btw how to shoot lume shot??

Comment

How come dont need to pay GST?!!! Even if the shipper does not charge u for the shipping, the value of the shipment has to be declared. Of course, u can always declare a lower value but u risk losing all your $$$ if the shipment is lost. I dont suppose u bought insurance for shipping the watch?
                  sys12345

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
                    How come dont need to pay GST?!!! Even if the shipper does not charge u for the shipping, the value of the shipment has to be declared. Of course, u can always declare a lower value but u risk losing all your $$$ if the shipment is lost. I dont suppose u bought insurance for shipping the watch?
                    i am seriously not sure whether the parcel was insured or not...
                    wil do so next time..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X