NEW: Grand Carrera 36 RS Caliper and Meridiist Phone Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW: Grand Carrera 36 RS Caliper and Meridiist Phone Bundle

It was year 1985 when Heuer-Leonidas SA joined Techniques d'Avant-Garde (TAG), a company with direct links to Formula 1, and particularly to McLaren. This amalgamation brought the world TAG Heuer, a brand that is today a major force in sports watches.

As part of the celebration of 25 years of the TAG/Heuer alliance, comes a new limited edition. A carry case imbuing futuristic lines and electrical circuits inspired by computers, which brings together two exponents of the union between technology: innovation and tradition; the chronograph Grand Carrera 36 RS Caliper and MERIDIIST, a phone designed by TAG Heuer.
    The pair of instruments are presented in a limited edition of 25 cases only available in Portugal and on sale as of July 2009.

Comment

Nice watch with nice price. Much more expensive than old model of RS by SG$2k plus different.

Greeting from Planet Earth
      ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

this really nice watch. How much you paid?

Comment

Originally posted by ckhouse80 View Post
          this really nice watch. How much you paid?
          Hi Pal,

Saw the RS36 PVD in Airport T1 selling at S$10k to $12k comparing to the older RS which PVD which is around SG$8k plus.

Greeting from Planet Earth
          ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

i find this model v hard to tell the time leh....
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X