Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone tried to get a sinn other then THG

hey guys..

just wondering anyone tried to get a sinn. other then from the hourglass.

ive seen some american website. and japanese who are sinn AD.

thx

yes, from grey mkt on preowned pieces
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I thought gnomonwatches carry sinn too?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        I thought gnomonwatches carry sinn too?
        they are not allowed to sell sinn locally.
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          they are not allowed to sell sinn locally.
          Yes, ever checked with them before... with an authorized Sinn AD in SG (i.e. THG), they cannot sell any Sinn here...

Comment

go on a vacation in europe, and drop by sinn factory in frankfurt... den u will think twice abt buying a watch locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
              go on a vacation in europe, and drop by sinn factory in frankfurt... den u will think twice abt buying a watch locally.
              haha dirt cheap there as compare to sg right?

Saw the price of a orange dial u1 so call LD 50 pieces selling for Euro 1250 on a web site.... about S$2600? Don't how true is it....

http://www.chrono24.com/en/sinn/1402...e=3&SETLANG=EN

Comment

mmm, i've observed that savings off watches purchased overseas, can more often than not, fully cover your airfare...

Originally posted by sinner1974 View Post
                haha dirt cheap there as compare to sg right?

Saw the price of a orange dial u1 so call LD 50 pieces selling for Euro 1250 on a web site.... about S$2600? Don't how true is it....

http://www.chrono24.com/en/sinn/1402...e=3&SETLANG=EN

Comment

mmm, i've observed that savings off watches purchased overseas, can more often than not, fully cover your airfare...
                  ..how true....hahaha....singapore is really over-priced...
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wahhhh buyying at Frankfurt damn cheap u get back 19 percent vat..

thought i can claim back the 7 percent or so fromt he GST still...
                    notting to damn..

but unfortunately, Europe hasn't come out in my trip schedule

Comment

huh serious? i nvr try buying from overseas b4 cos don bring that much cash in and scare customs will give issue when bringing back so ex an item.

any issues? and if i use CC is it possible also or must def be cash?

Comment

i have been using CC, no need to worry abt being robbed... heheh, but still v good savings!

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        huh serious? i nvr try buying from overseas b4 cos don bring that much cash in and scare customs will give issue when bringing back so ex an item.

any issues? and if i use CC is it possible also or must def be cash?

Comment

haha my CC limit too low, cannot buy anythign de :P

but thanks for the info.

Comment

Buying Sinn "Locally" Outside THG

I totally agree with the previous poster who suggests that a very good alternative to acquire your Sinn timepieces is in Germany.

Take advantage of high taxes over there as well as lower recommended retail price than in Singapore. You are technically able to claim the full amount of 19% back but with slightly more complex procedure of returning the necessary forms and you have to figure out how you get the money back (for me, it's via bank transfer).

The disadvantage is, when your timepiece needs repair, you have to send it yourself to the factory in Germany.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X