Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two of my favourites in this category ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two of my favourites in this category ...

Seiko Monsters ...
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

just got the orange one last week..
    I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Congratz and may I know where, and how much you bought it for?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Muachee View Post
        just got the orange one last week..
        Excellent choice! Congrats!
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

monster's one of my favorites too! this is mine on the left...

but sadly, i haven't worn it in recent years...

(the watch on the right has just been sold to a guy in guam)
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

look nice in blue also..
            I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post

monster's one of my favorites too! this is mine on the left...

but sadly, i haven't worn it in recent years...

(the watch on the right has just been sold to a guy in guam)
              wow customised dial for the one on the left?
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                wow customised dial for the one on the left?
                The hands are different too!! more info on these mods pls...
                In The Bag
                Him
                Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                Her
                Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                  The hands are different too!! more info on these mods pls...
                  oh ya loh sword hands!!! nice..
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I agree, Monsters are very nice pieces, here's mine(well, used to be..gone to a good home now )

Here's a guy who supplies Mod parts, yobokies aka Harold, nice guy.

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/yobokies/Dial/

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...nds/?start=all

His email is yobokies@yahoo.com.hk in case some of you might be interested in modding. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
                      I agree, Monsters are very nice pieces, here's mine(well, used to be..gone to a good home now )

His email is yobokies@yahoo.com.hk in case some of you might be interested in modding. Cheers
                      Blue Monster.. for thai market if i am not wrong... limited numbers

and cool collection of mod pieces.. if only there is a place to learn how to do simple bezel, dial and hands switch...
                      Last edited by elyjacob; 13-07-09, 03:52 PM. Reason: add text
                      In The Bag
                      Him
                      Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                      Her
                      Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                      Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post

Nice BM! Thks for sharing
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                          Blue Monster.. for thai market if i am not wrong... limited numbers

and cool collection of mod pieces.. if only there is a place to learn how to do simple bezel, dial and hands switch...
                          yup, thai market only, likewise for the other LE Monsters.

I agree, if only there is such a place locally that teaches basic mod

Comment

the monster dates to 1994, and i used it until a diving accident damaged it and i left it aside.

last year i found an old seiko5 and decided to ressurect the monster. parts were ordered from harold (yobokies) - bracelet, dial, hands, and sapphire crystal (double sided AR).

not cheap, but not expensive either. after regulation, the watch was pressure tested at a local dive shop.

the mods are not too difficult to do - you need a basic set of watch tools ($25) and a good hand setting tool ($15).

everything else is trial and error; old seiko watches are the best to test on.

good place to start is SCWF...!
                            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

dun tink singapore got any place to teach modding or watch repairs...
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X