Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Participants in Survey for Luxury Watch Enthusiasts

Hi there,

My company is conducting surveys for a very prestigious watch maker, and they would like to evaluate their service level and also discount levels in various wholesale stores in Singapore.

The profile needed is quite high, and the main criteria is that the participant actually owns and is interested in complicated luxury watches like AP, PP, and so on.

We would need the participant to go into each store pretend that they are interested in buying a watch and then ask for a discount. This would take about 15 minutes and then afterwards a survey would need to be filled in talking about their experience.

The total time for one survey is about 30-45 minutes, including going to conduct the visit, and then filling out the survey. There would be 5 stores to visit

There is a gift from the watchmaker and also monetary compensation of 275 SGD for participants.

Please let me know if interested. You can email me at clin@albatrossasia.com.

(A little more about the company - we perform and conduct surveys for Luxury Brands across Asia. We also work with Cartier, JL, IWC, AP, Breugeot, and fashion brands like Dior, Prada, LV, and so on.

survey?

In other words, be a mystery shopper! Tough here man, I don;t think anyone here would like to be "marked" by the store as a mystery shopper. Anyway, isn't the nature of mystery shopping on discount given by reseller an implication on possible actions that are against anti-competitive laws?

Comment

--- deleted my post ---

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X