New: Sinn U1 - Black Tegimented Case with White Dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    if im not mistaken, there is rumours that there will be a yellow color and red/orange colored dial as well. not sure if they will materialize.

however, u1 will come out with another edition with hour glass in 3rd quarter to celebrate its 30th anniversary.

as mentioned. too many variants. why use u1 and not u2 or other u series. i suspect that it is because there is no argon gas filled.
    Hi Bro triton,

You are right on the yellow and orange dial for U1. I saw it in Germany in one of the shop selling them.

Just the fact that Sinn watches are something like Breitling, customers pay to "customize" the dial as in putting any logo etc. or even dial color and comes in limited edition.

In fact Singapore - Tempus U1 is the first customize one for U1 not to mentioned other models from Sinn which long been doing such thing.

I had given up the idea of collecting the U series unless I like the watch very much - which is the upcoming market for this white dial and U1000S (EZM6S).

Good luck to you people in the collection of U1 series.
    Greeting from Planet Earth
    ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

should be truly all white then nice.

should be truly all white then nice... like SINN U black.

I wonder, wonder if there will be a completely white version.... I like

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
        Found a similar thread at TZ... and someone posted a picture with a white rubber strap...
        Seen the actual white U1 at THG(Raffles)...did not like the look of it. Lost the manly appeal of a macho watch...
        In The Box

Sinn U1
        Rolex Submariner <M>
        Rolex GMT IIc
        Rolex Datejust <179160>
        Breitling Super Ocean SteelFish

Comment

I agree. there is a hint of femininity

Originally posted by Lucas How View Post
          Seen the actual white U1 at THG(Raffles)...did not like the look of it. Lost the manly appeal of a macho watch...
          I agree. there is a hint of femininity. I think U Black is the Macho and this one is for the gals.

Maybe a perfect match for a couple.

Cheeers

Comment

Originally posted by AK28 View Post
            should be truly all white then nice... like SINN U black.

I wonder, wonder if there will be a completely white version.... I like
            i think it would remind me of a chanel J12 if it was completely white. lol
            fallraen
            "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

i wish they did one with a seafoam green face...missed out on the orange one n nvr stopped thinking abt it hahh..love the u1s..they are so solid n well built...i nvr liked sinn until i got my u black

imo a white rubber strap is the worst they cld come up with..rubber straps r natural dust magnets...imagine it on a white strap...how mch r the whites going for anyway

Comment

The white rubber strap makes it look el' cheapo IMO. And I guess they're following the B&R route, too many colours in too short a time... chasing the rainbow.
                "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the warning...

After reading your comments on the dust issue, it's best to forget about the WHITE SInn.

I totally agree that U Black is the BEST ever for the SINN family. Well... at least Im pleased with mine. I wear it at all occasions and it never fails to attract envy glances.

Cheers

Comment

hah np AK28...i wld swap the white strap for a black one or a white leather strap if i were really into it...hah yea i wear mine with pretty good wrist time as well...they are just awesome

anyway it aint too many colours yet..orange and yellow were never meant for us..wouldnt it be better than the consumer has got a little more choices...i always believe the u1 should be meant to be worn and not kept to be flipped...but thats just me...

Comment

Originally posted by AK28 View Post
                      After reading your comments on the dust issue, it's best to forget about the WHITE SInn.

I totally agree that U Black is the BEST ever for the SINN family. Well... at least Im pleased with mine. I wear it at all occasions and it never fails to attract envy glances.

Cheers
                      Well Guys,

I would normally used my own leather straps and not considering the use of the silicon rubber strap.

Whether be black or white, dust would sit on the silicon rubber be A brand or B brand.

I still like Sinn Black Tegimented series be All Black, Tempus or others cos the scratch resistance level is much higher than normal PVD coating case.

So far B&R is the worst PVD coating I ever come across.....and cost of recoating is harr......
                      Greeting from Planet Earth
                      ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

what the different bet tempus u1 and u black??
                        Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
                        Tag Heuer Formula 1
                        Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
                        Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
                        Rolex GMT II 16710
                        Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

Do a search on the internet, both are totally different in their colour scheme....
                          If you happen to see a U1 thats TOTALLY black, then thats the Ublack....
                          For tempus, there are still some white and orangey -red markings on the dial.....

Originally posted by evets View Post
                          what the different bet tempus u1 and u black??

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X