New: Sinn U1 - Black Tegimented Case with White Dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New: Sinn U1 - Black Tegimented Case with White Dial

WatchBuys has announced a limited production Sinn U1 watch in an all black Tegimented case with white dial.

Limited production Sinn U1 with all black Tegimented case
    • 44mm case diameter
    • 14.3mm case thickness
    • Black PVD submarine steel case - Fully Tegimented
    • Solid case back
    • Automatic winding
    • 1000 meters water resistance
    • Uni-directional ratchet operated rotating bezel
    • 2 years manufacturers limited warranty

Availability and Price
    Price = USD $2,260

Open for reservation now with a deposit of USD$300. First pieces of watch will not be available until October 2009. Reservation made prior to 15 June 2009, will enjoy a USD$100 discount. Reservations will end on 31 July 2009 after which the watch will no longer be available.

i personally think there are to many variations of U1 out there already. abit sian no offence intended.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      i personally think there are to many variations of U1 out there already. abit sian no offence intended.
      I personally love the U1 series and own a regular U1, a Tempus U1 & a U Black but do share the same sentiments that there just seem to be many variations of the U1 too soon
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

ya me too i oso like the U1 just don own one..............yet.

but seems to me that instead of improving or coming out with minor improevments, they are constantly coming out with different colours, etc. give me the feelign they just banging on the success of their U1 and not much innovation liaoz.

U1 normal
        U1 Tempus
        U1 stealth
        U1 SDR
        and not this keke....

U--hooooo!
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

haiz.. what to do... the norm among alot of brands nowadays... got to "squeeze" everything out of their popular models..... they used to add "Limited Edition" or "Special Edition" to generate more interest.. but now it's seems to be "Limited Production"...

Nevertheless, it's still a fantastic watch and desirable model, so bound to have more than sufficient people who will take the bait...

P.S. This one.. add a white rubber strap... ... especially for ladies...
          Last edited by cedric; 03-06-09, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
            haiz.. what to do... the norm among alot of brands nowadays... got to "squeeze" everything out of their popular models..... they used to add "Limited Edition" or "Special Edition" to generate more interest.. but now it's seems to be "Limited Production"...

Nevertheless, it's still a fantastic watch and desirable model, so bound to have more than sufficient people who will take the bait...

P.S. This one.. add a white rubber strap... ... especially for ladies...
            Found a similar thread at TZ... and someone posted a picture with a white rubber strap...

Comment

if im not mistaken, there is rumours that there will be a yellow color and red/orange colored dial as well. not sure if they will materialize.

however, u1 will come out with another edition with hour glass in 3rd quarter to celebrate its 30th anniversary.

as mentioned. too many variants. why use u1 and not u2 or other u series. i suspect that it is because there is no argon gas filled.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

too confusing...

i rather they name it u1.1 then 1.2 and so on haha........ easier to follow.... until u1.20 still can track
                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

true...but then again. how we know which color is with which color dial

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                  too confusing...

i rather they name it u1.1 then 1.2 and so on haha........ easier to follow.... until u1.20 still can track
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                    too confusing...

bro u into IT de ah?

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      y not?

rolex we see number also know is which model keke

116710LN is SS GMTIIC
                      116718LN is YG GMTIIC
                      116713LN is TT GMTIIC

16610 is Sub Date SS black bezel
                      16613 TT bluesy sub date

Comment

if im not mistaken, there is rumours that there will be a yellow color and red/orange colored dial as well. not sure if they will materialize.

however, u1 will come out with another edition with hour glass in 3rd quarter to celebrate its 30th anniversary.

as mentioned. too many variants. why use u1 and not u2 or other u series. i suspect that it is because there is no argon gas filled.
                        the coloured ones are limited production exclusively for europe market (they're available last year already) so we won't have them in SG..
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

haha then 1.1b, 1.2w, 1.3o.......
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

just too many variations within a short span of time. i can understand that sinn wants to milk the cash cow but at the rate they are going, it's more like slaying the goose that lays the golden eggs. and i have not even ventured into the QC issues that they are experiencing of late. WUS forum is a good source of grouses.
                            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                            "Foreign affections"
                            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                            What's NEXT?

Comment

The yellow & red/orange were released in other country as a SE like the Stealth version at about the same time. I saw the pics of the watch before.

U1 is now very similar to B&R, a new colour every year

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X