No announcement yet.

iwc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I check with you all how to you tell a real versus a fake IWC? Can some of you share your experience?
    I will also do some homework to find out more details on this... kekeke

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
      Can I check with you all how to you tell a real versus a fake IWC? Can some of you share your experience?
      I will also do some homework to find out more details on this... kekeke
      i've seen replicas that look and feels exactly like the real ones. can't tell through naked eyes. must open up case then can see the difference.
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Wah! Like tat as gd as no diff le. Dangerous wor.........
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Wah! Like tat as gd as no diff le. Dangerous wor.........
          Exactly. Some AAA replicas are going at almost 10 to 15% of the list price. The most popular replica victim is the Portuguese

Comment

whre can get 1 huh?!
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              whre can get 1 huh?!
              everywhere also can get. Korea and HK the most. Singapore also have. But chiong one leh...

I don't support piracy

Comment

Wah KNS.. then do the pre-own retails refered in the FAQ page have the ability to check the authencity? Will they unknowningly sell a fake consigned piece? I am not flaming anybody arh.. Honestly.. I am a noob and trying to understand how such things are.. Thank you again brothers...

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                i've seen replicas that look and feels exactly like the real ones. can't tell through naked eyes. must open up case then can see the difference.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

I dun support piracy for watches. Dare nt promise for other products..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                    Wah KNS.. then do the pre-own retails refered in the FAQ page have the ability to check the authencity? Will they unknowningly sell a fake consigned piece? I am not flaming anybody arh.. Honestly.. I am a noob and trying to understand how such things are.. Thank you again brothers...
                    If want get pre-owned safest is get from someone you can trust la. Someone who has a shop or someone close to you like a friend or a relative. Then anything not right, you can go find the person straight away.

If get from stranger, authentication is a "must". Better to pay $77 and get it check in IWC la. Already paid so much for the watch... What's another $77 right?

Comment

• U mus hv done tat rite. Can quote rite down to exact fig some mre; 77 dollahs??

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        U mus hv done tat rite. Can quote rite down to exact fig some mre; 77 dollahs??

I went with friend to authenticate his one mah...

Comment

• Bro MP, for the benefit of other brothers.. where is the exact location to authenticate an IWC? (or is it only me duno where arh??)

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                            Bro MP, for the benefit of other brothers.. where is the exact location to authenticate an IWC? (or is it only me duno where arh??)
                            To be exact, Wheelock place, Richmonte. #05-02. Co-located with PANERAI. Authenticate IWC = $77, authenticate PANERAL = $85 or $88 (can't remember)
                            Last edited by minusplus; 07-01-08, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Thanks bro MP for the location...'

Brothers.. need all of your advice...
                              I am at the juncture of getting a pre-owned 500107. Got the CASH from bank and now duno why, hesitating due to the following reasons
                              1) I really like the 500107 and definitely hope of getting it one day.. but the dilemma is that I also like the TT SUB. I know its hard to come by such a good piece that I've already reserved. Just worried get liao, regret.. somemore hoot 11Gs out for it...
                              2) After withdrawing the $$$, seeing my bank acct less 11G, I felt a pinch and hesitated if its a impulse purchase. This added to the fact of constant 3nights of serious thinking and I do yearn to own this piece eventually
                              3) Analysed with wifey that this is an expensive purchase and it won't be screaming "THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE WATCH" as compared to a TT SUB
                              4) I do have plans to buy TT SUB hopefully this year too... but again.. feel the pinch loh.. duno will I feel the same if I am at the brink of paying for a TT-SUB??

Sorry to bother you bro but hope somebody can help give me their views/opinion and maybe encourage/discourage me with your logical analysis... CHEEM AH.. sorry brothers for the long post..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                                Thanks bro MP for the location...'

Brothers.. need all of your advice...
                                I am at the juncture of getting a pre-owned 500107. Got the CASH from bank and now duno why, hesitating due to the following reasons
                                1) I really like the 500107 and definitely hope of getting it one day.. but the dilemma is that I also like the TT SUB. I know its hard to come by such a good piece that I've already reserved. Just worried get liao, regret.. somemore hoot 11Gs out for it...
                                2) After withdrawing the $$$, seeing my bank acct less 11G, I felt a pinch and hesitated if its a impulse purchase. This added to the fact of constant 3nights of serious thinking and I do yearn to own this piece eventually
                                3) Analysed with wifey that this is an expensive purchase and it won't be screaming "THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE WATCH" as compared to a TT SUB
                                4) I do have plans to buy TT SUB hopefully this year too... but again.. feel the pinch loh.. duno will I feel the same if I am at the brink of paying for a TT-SUB??

Sorry to bother you bro but hope somebody can help give me their views/opinion and maybe encourage/discourage me with your logical analysis... CHEEM AH.. sorry brothers for the long post..

Bro, bite the bullet. Go for it. Trust me. You'll not regret owning this beauty

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X