No announcement yet.

iwc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro.. Chrono automatic 3714?? Nice but not my type.. dun really fancy a chrono.. Yah.. but still the 500107 takes my breath away.

I missed out on a jun 07 pc @ 10,500.. now they have an undated one at 11k... do you reckon its worth the dive or should I go get the TT Sub 16613 black dial 1st?

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Portuguese 5001 very hard to find in the pre-owned market. You want to consider the 3714? It's very classy and elegant also

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
      Bro.. Chrono automatic 3714?? Nice but not my type.. dun really fancy a chrono.. Yah.. but still the 500107 takes my breath away.

I missed out on a jun 07 pc @ 10,500.. now they have an undated one at 11k... do you reckon its worth the dive or should I go get the TT Sub 16613 black dial 1st?
      i say go for a IWC first. harder to come by compared to rolex.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

11k non-negotiable CASH as its a consigned set... AGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        true abt IWC harder to come by... however was actually thinking of getting a brand new 16613 to pass on to my son when he is older... while this is a pre-owned although paper is undated.... Please help me analyse as I am really new into this... I only know what I like but on other issues, need the big brothers here to advice...

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

11k non-negotiable CASH as its a consigned set... AGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          true abt IWC harder to come by... however was actually thinking of getting a brand new 16613 to pass on to my son when he is older... while this is a pre-owned although paper is undated.... Please help me analyse as I am really new into this... I only know what I like but on other issues, need the big brothers here to advice...
          If you intend to get both anyway, get the IWC first as it's more rare. 16613 is common and can be gotten anytime easily
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

is the price 11k for an undated card reasonable?

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

is the price 11k for an undated card reasonable?
              It's a bit expensive lah if you ask me. But I think you can afford it man

Comment

Bro Minusplus... suan me ah.. u are the one who can more than afford these watch loh...

After all of your inputs, I've decided on the IWC.. but not pre-owned... a brand new one... will start my repo with salesman from SINXXXE at NAC.. any good Salesman to recommend?

Why I decided on a 1st hand? Cos a pre-owned 11k non negotiable... I thot about that if list price is 17,400, I think can get between 25 to 30%, that equates to 13050 (if 25%) to 12,180. Less a promo period price of 10% (I can get 2 more card owners easily lah ... I think you all get my drift), it would be btw, 11745 to 10962, why buy a pre-owned pc?

Kekekee.. think I kana poison by you guys big time.. but first of all, need you snrs to maybe intro a good salesman from the abv mentioned shop..

If I misinterprete the abv, pls somebody steer me to the right track, else I will be living this dream hopefully...

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Bro Minusplus... suan me ah.. u are the one who can more than afford these watch loh...

After all of your inputs, I've decided on the IWC.. but not pre-owned... a brand new one... will start my repo with salesman from SINXXXE at NAC.. any good Salesman to recommend?

Why I decided on a 1st hand? Cos a pre-owned 11k non negotiable... I thot about that if list price is 17,400, I think can get between 25 to 30%, that equates to 13050 (if 25%) to 12,180. Less a promo period price of 10% (I can get 2 more card owners easily lah ... I think you all get my drift), it would be btw, 11745 to 10962, why buy a pre-owned pc?

Kekekee.. think I kana poison by you guys big time.. but first of all, need you snrs to maybe intro a good salesman from the abv mentioned shop..

If I misinterprete the abv, pls somebody steer me to the right track, else I will be living this dream hopefully...

Bro, if you're asking for good salesman, I think bros pet, triton and MG can advise better. They always buy new watches so they are experts. Try dropping them a PM ?

By the way, I just found out from my watch collector friend that IWC has discontinued the 3714. I was told that the last piece was sold at 9.5K after discount

That's the wierd thing about IWC. Don't know why they always discontinue the popular and good models, like the UTC and GST alarm aquatimer...

Comment

Brothers... any hear of the Saint Exupéry edition?

I understand that there are two types, 371709 Montre d’Aviateur Chrono-Automatic Saint Exupéry and 320104 Automatic Edition Antoine de Saint Exupéry in stainless steel.
                    Can brothers knowledgeable in these area advice me if the latter is worth looking at? heard its limited 1178 pc worldwide..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Brothers... any hear of the Saint Exupéry edition?

I understand that there are two types, 371709 Montre d’Aviateur Chrono-Automatic Saint Exupéry and 320104 Automatic Edition Antoine de Saint Exupéry in stainless steel.
                      Can brothers knowledgeable in these area advice me if the latter is worth looking at? heard its limited 1178 pc worldwide..
                      This are good too but Portuguese still better, in terms of sharpness and elegance.

Comment

hi bros, thinking of adding an IWC to my collection.

Would like to hear some comment on this: IWC Flieger Chronograph 3717; price = $7600; isn't worth to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                          hi bros, thinking of adding an IWC to my collection.

Would like to hear some comment on this: IWC Flieger Chronograph 3717; price = $7600; isn't worth to buy?
                          This is also. Got a striking and refreshing look. But again, I still prefer the Portuguese

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                            This is also. Got a striking and refreshing look. But again, I still prefer the Portuguese
                            i like the portuguese collection.
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              i like the portuguese collection.
                              The big pilot is another nice one. I hope to own either this or the daytona by end of the yr

Comment

Bro.. if thats the case, you better get the Big Pilot first cos its limited and no longer available... now its commanding abt 22kish already.. (looking at some of the 2nd hand re-sellers websites)

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X