Zenith Defy Classic Open El Primero Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenith Defy Classic Open El Primero Repairs

Dear all. I have the following watch and I just send for an overhaul servicing as the second will stop everytime it hits 12. I was shocked to hear that the servicing cost $1080. (Sorry noob in these watches) but no choice have to pay. Then the lady came back and told me my "dial reserve" needs replacement too as my reserve meter will not go to the "0" mark when the watch energy is gone but instead it will stay at the center. This it cost will cost another $1500.

My question will be, if i do not repair this power reserve, will the watch still be able to function well for the next 5-8 years as i am a little reluctant to repair it.

I feel your pain bro

Comment

$2.5k for servicing?! Omg!
      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

May i ask what's the reason for these issues? manufacturing defects?

Comment

The watch minute hand stops when it reaches the dial number 12. when I shake the watch, the minute will start to move again but will stop again when it reaches dial number 12.

As for the power reserve, the power meter will only hit the middle mark when it depletes all its energy thus the technician advice to replace for $1500 which I am still considering.

Comment

btw the watch is almost 6 years old. :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X