Watch Appreciation Talk by Ball Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Appreciation Talk by Ball Watch

Theres one to be held on 19th May at Cassis. Anyone attending?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

i also got the invite but couldnt make it

Comment

I no more ball watch liao. Dunno can still go anot
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Hi bros. Can advise how to get the invites?

Comment

Originally posted by nwahs View Post
          Hi bros. Can advise how to get the invites?
          no idea man..just received a call n an email from them.

Comment

Oic. I just bought my mad cow last week, suppose i will not receive any invites then. Thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by nwahs View Post
              Oic. I just bought my mad cow last week, suppose i will not receive any invites then. Thanks anyway
              not to worry, me can take screen shot of the invite tonight and post here let u see keke..

u want can call...me no more ball watch le so think better don go haha

Comment

hehehe..can always wear your bling bling rolex GMT 2C there mah.....hehehehe.....i am sure they aloow you in...lol....
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I understand from BALL watch that only those who register their watches in the website or those who fill up the white card, will recieve the invitation.

The talk is only for the 1st 50 ball owners....But i understand from BALL watch that they will held more talks in the future for BALL owners.

So those who cant make it this time, can attend the next talk...

One up for BALL watch for showing appreciation for their customers!

Comment

Was at BALL Watch event last nite...Find the talk very interesting, the watch techinician covered quite a lot of topics regarding the history of watches and fundamental of mechanical watches

The staff from BALL WATCH were also very helpful in giving information when interacting with us.....Manage to see some of the new models. Was attracted to the new aviator dual time.The watch has 3 different colours gas tube(blue,green, orange)

Anyone went to the event also?

Comment

Originally posted by ranger99 View Post
                      Was at BALL Watch event last nite...Find the talk very interesting, the watch techinician covered quite a lot of topics regarding the history of watches and fundamental of mechanical watches

The staff from BALL WATCH were also very helpful in giving information when interacting with us.....Manage to see some of the new models. Was attracted to the new aviator dual time.The watch has 3 different colours gas tube(blue,green, orange)

Anyone went to the event also?
                      I only interested if got see 'half-ball' anot

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        I only interested if got see 'half-ball' anot
                        Quote big big for your OC to see...hahaha...i tink you are Ah Pet member liao..always like to beo 'half-balls'

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          Quote big big for your OC to see...hahaha...i tink you are Ah Pet member liao..always like to beo 'half-balls'

wah u sabo me sia!

because don think will have Full ball de mah!!!
                          3/4 also not bad tho

Comment

eh...off topic leow leh....later the Mod Team will hantam me again...hahaha...good luck in beoing your 3/4 balls around eh...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X