Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explore your world with ball photo contest - voting

Dear All,

Thank you for your active participation!

We are excited to share with everyone the entries that we have received for the 'Explore Your World with BALL" Photo Contest!

Each photo comes with a unique code, Eg: BALL001, which members can use to vote for their favourite photos!
    (Remember, voting accounts for 30% of the judging, so be sure to garner more votes from family and friends!)

Voting Procedures:
    Perform a "Quick Reply" to this post with the corresponding code of the photo you like.

Each member can only vote once for each photo but are able to vote for a maximum of 3 photos.

If you would like to vote for multiple photos: please include all the selected codes of the photos in ONE message for easier collation of votes.
    Eg: Your Username, BALL001, BALL002, BALL003.

Voting begins now, until 9th November 2014, 2359.

Have fun voting and good luck to all participants!

Disclaimer: Some of the photos have been resized to accommodate the upload size limit.

For more information, please refer to the previous thread: "Explore Your World With Ball"
    Regards
    Ball Watch Company

ENTRIES 1-7

BALL001

Contributed by: Mark Ortega (Username: agetrom)
    I love swimming, running and cycling and my Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Bathyscaph Trieste is my ideal daily companion because it is built like a tank and handles effortlessly all forms of stress that I inevitably subject my watches to.

BALL002

I love running at the East Coast Park in the evenings. My Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Bathyscaph Trieste is my ideal daily companion because with the chronometer function lit by the bright micro gas lights, I am able to check my progress with ease.

BALL003

I am a stickler for punctuality. My Ball Conductor watch is my ideal daily companion because I am always assured that it keeps accurate time under any condition.

BALL004

Contributed by: Lin Zhiwei (username: Ah Gu)
    Night cycling has always been a routine for me. Night without the shining bright moon will never pull me down as the luminous of my dearest BALL Chronometer Red Label is my best companionship throughout the whole cycling experience!

BALL 005
    Contributed by: Lin Zhiwei (username: Ah Gu)
    Night cycling has always been a routine for me. Night without the shining bright moon will never pull me down as the luminous of my dearest BALL Chronometer Red Label is my best companionship throughout the whole cycling experience!

BALL006

Contributed by: Alvin Ng CS (Username: alvin7437)
    I love the intricate design of the Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Space Master watch and its glow-in-the-dark feature which has allowed me visibility in dark rooms.

BALL007

Contributed by: Ben Cheong Lai Seng (Username: bencheong)
    My Cleveland Express never fail to amaze me even in her age of 5 years old, and remind me how I start my Ball's journey!

Regards
    Ball Watch Company

Comment

ENTRIES 8-14

BALL008

Contributed by: Benjamin Goh (Username: bengoh74)
      I wear my watch everyday, my Ball suits me as it's a versatile time piece that matches my lifestyle. Once on my wrist, it complements me and is a match of my character. As you would notice, both the bike and the watch are works of art!

BALL009

Contributed by: Chua Ee Kiam (Username:chuaeekiam)
      Excellent companion where work is needed after dust. The watch keeps visible tab on time. No other watch glows distinctively in areas where illumination is compromised. Darkness have no danger when Ball glows.

BALL010

Contributed by: Chua Ee Kiam (Username:chuaeekiam)
      Only Ball watch glows distinctively in the dark. Darkness have no danger when Ball glows —Skirting Danger in the Nick of Time.

BALL011

Contributed by: Calvin Soon (username: csoon)
      My Ball watch was given to me as a gift and it accompanied me through my travelling adventures during my undergraduate years in London. I recall moments where I sat on a bench in a park being captivated by the automatic movement of the watch and on occasions, lost track of time (oh, the irony!)

BALL012

Contributed by: Ng Tiong Khoon (Username: darthng)
      Wife is loving this BALL Watch when she saw its advertisement and the rest is history.
      This classic chronometer has superb accuracy and indeed echoes the brand spirit of pursuit of precision.
      It company her in weekday office desk diving as well as weekend relaxation by the poolside with me…

BALL013

Contributed by: Lee Soon Ket (Username: Derek Lee)
      Having to adventure and explore new places are part of my job nature, it is important to have a reliable watch as my companion on the road to foretell any road block ahead.
      All things can be blurred but my time piece is crystal sharp speak volume on its performance.

BALL014

Contributed by: Lim Tiong Sheng Eugene (Username: Lim Tiong Sheng Eugene)
      I love outdoor adventures – especially the allure of the deep sea. I choose BALL Nedu as my trusted companion everyday and wherever I dive. Being water resistant to 600m, it is robust and can endure harsh physical conditions with precision uncompromised. Stunningly attractive, I give my BALL a Perfect ‘10’!

Regards
      Ball Watch Company

Comment

ENTRIES 15-21

BALL015

Contributed by: Marcus Tham (Username: marcustqh)
        Out in the wild the natural elements can change in a heartbeat turning situations unfavorable to an unprepared traveler. Having my trusted diamond-like coated (DLC) BALL watch on every adventure ensures my watch and I get back home on time every-time unscathed from any adventure.

BALL016

Trekking in the dead of night has always been a favourite pastime for me. Every expedition lasts a few hours in darkness, however when all torches wane and electronic devices die-off my BALL watch persevere and shine though the night. Keeping time, in any situation.

BALL017

Exploring the world not only involves the ocean, jungles or deserts. The urban jungle itself is a challenging environment for people to navigate and survive.
        Being able to adapt swiftly from work to play is crucial in these situations, that is why I choose BALL watches.

BALL018

Contributed by: Michelle De Deyn (Username: mch_d)
        Ball Watch keeps me on the ball (pun intended) while I read Medicine at Trinity College Dublin. Keeps precision time till I graduate and can finally walk under that Campanile on campus in the background without fear of failing exams (superstition of the college students).

BALL019

Contributed by: Mok Pui Kay (Username: mokpk)
        I use the Nedu in the office and my regular runs at Macritchie Reservoir. The chronograph keeps accurate time, the titanium body makes it light on the wrist and the ceramic bezel makes it scratch resistant ... giving the watch a robust feel in the outdoors.

BALL 020

Contributed by: David Han (Username:stevencoolking)
        My Ball watch matches well during conference and dinners. In a movie theatre, Ball’s tritium light tubes enable me to gauge how long a movie ends. The white stainless steel contrast with the dark face makes it an opulence, delightful sight as how special every occasion becomes, wherever the location.

BALL021

Contributed by: Michelle Eng Hwee Ee (Username: submic)
        Australian Open, Melbourne Australia, Rod Laver Arena.
        The player tossed to serve, the opponent grunted to retrieve.
        Spectator watched in enthusiasm, the Stadium roared in excitement.
        Had a ball of fun… with my “BALL” in hand.

Regards
        Ball Watch Company

Comment

ENTRIES 22-28

BALL022

Contributed by: Triton (Username: triton)
          The deeper you go, the less light there is underwater. Hence a diver is able to use the hands to countdown the time required to surface.

BALL023

Contributed by: Vincent Chia Foo Hewn (Username: vince chia)

BALL024

BALL025

BALL026

Contributed by: Mychael See (Username: waterh20)
          Mad Cow. Suits me to a tee as I was born in the year of the ox. This watch has been with me since 2003 and has been on diving trips, glacier hiking or simply a wading in the kids pool with my kids. It has never fails to tell me the time even in pitch dark condition. And it has officially assigned as my watch for outdoor activities.

BALL027

Contributed by: Rufus Tan (Username: Whitestrat79)
          Pictured here is my Ball Fireman Ionosphere accompanying me on a trek in the Macedon Ranges in Victoria, Australia. My travels tend to take on an adventurous slant and my Ball is a trusty companion in all environments, especially in the dark. All Ball owners will know what I mean.

[URL="http://www.mojoimage.com/"]

BALL028

Contributed by: Rufus Tan (Username: Whitestrat79)
          Pictured here is my Ball Fireman Ionosphere accompanying me on a trek in the Macedon Ranges in Victoria, Australia. My travels tend to take on an adventurous slant and my Ball is a trusty companion in all environments, especially in the dark. All Ball owners will know what I mean.

Regards
          Ball Watch Company

Comment

triton ball001 ball004 ball027
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Dear All,

It has come to our attention that some members are facing difficulty in voting for the photos.

Members are only able to perform the "Reply to Thread" function if they have posted at least 10 times in any thread in the Singapore Rolex Club Forum.

Therefore, for new members who have not accumulated 10 posts, they will not be able to see the "Reply to Thread" button in this thread.

To allow everyone to have a chance to vote for their favourite photos, members who cannot vote via the above method can choose to email their votes to marketing@ballwatch.com.sg.

Kindly send in your votes in the following format:

SRC Username
              Name
              Contact Number
              Eg. BALL001
              BALL002
              BALL003

We will still take into account the votes sent via the "Quick Reply" method.

Each member can only vote a maximum of 3 photos and voting ends this Sunday, 9th November 2359.

Voting accounts for 30% of the decision so do get your friends and family to vote!
              Regards
              Ball Watch Company

Comment

Ball008 for me

Comment

Ball008 very nice bike! Pegoretti !

Sorry for not focus, can't help

Comment

Alantan
                    Ball003
                    ball007
                    ball022
                    在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Dear All,

Once again, thank you all for voting as well as submitting you entries to us!

After tabulating the votes as well as judging the entries based on relevance and creativity, we are pleased to announce the top 10 entries and the grand winner of the Limited Edition Conductor Chronograph watch!

Grand Winner: BALL013 by Mr Derek Lee

Top 10 Winning Entries in no rank/order:

- BALL027 by Mr Rufus Tan
                      - BALL025 by Mr Vincent Chia
                      - BALL022 by Mr Triton
                      - BALL019 by Mr Mok Pui Kay
                      - BALL018 by Ms Michelle De Deyn
                      - BALL015 by Mr Marcus Tham
                      - BALL012 by Mr Ng Tiong Khoon
                      - BALL010 by Mr Chua Ee Kiam
                      - BALL007 by Mr Ben Cheong
                      - BALL003 by Mr Mark Ortega

The top 10 winning entries will each receive an exclusive BALL SIGG bottle made in Switzerland.

The 11 photos will be on display throughout our BALL exhibition at VivoCity Central Court A from 19th to 23rd November.

All winners kindly check your email for further details.

Thank you all once again for your participation and we look forward to meeting you at our exhibition!
                      Regards
                      Ball Watch Company

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X