AP safari Power reserve issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP safari Power reserve issue

Any fellow forumer currently wearing the AP safari range has issues with the PR?
    I got it new and after wearing the full day from 10am-11pm.. The PR seems like not really working that strong as specs. Didn't wind it thou.. Today morning had tried to wind it a for quite a number of times and hopefully it helps.

While observing, anyone manages to get the PR as spec? Or because the watch is so new that the "charging" needs to take awhile of usage??

Didn't really track the power reserve but should be more than 50 hours.
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by riyute View Post
      Any fellow forumer currently wearing the AP safari range has issues with the PR?
      I got it new and after wearing the full day from 10am-11pm.. The PR seems like not really working that strong as specs. Didn't wind it thou.. Today morning had tried to wind it a for quite a number of times and hopefully it helps.

While observing, anyone manages to get the PR as spec? Or because the watch is so new that the "charging" needs to take awhile of usage??
      Performance varies from watch to watch as they are hand assembled. If you scare, bring it to their service centre located at leng kee to do a health check while under warranty.

Comment

did you call them on tuesday afternoon? i was @ AP service centre when i heard the customer service officer talking to someone with power reserve issue.

Originally posted by riyute View Post

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by tzehou View Post
          Performance varies from watch to watch as they are hand assembled. If you scare, bring it to their service centre located at leng kee to do a health check while under warranty.
          Think i might just do that!

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            did you call them on tuesday afternoon? i was @ AP service centre when i heard the customer service officer talking to someone with power reserve issue.
            Nope, I didnt.. But since you said that you heard.. Can't be so suay another person also encountering such issue hor.. Zzzz

Comment

Called up before heading down. Was advise to wind 50x before wearing and that should support the PR for 50hrs (+-) then when wearing movement of wrist should power the watch as well.

Did exactly told, PR still is like few hours, took off watch ytd at around 8pm. Watch stopped at 6am..

Moment of truth! Servicing will be a remedy?

Comment

From time to time this will happen, better send in and let them take a look. It might be over-winding issue..

Comment

Bro,i had e same prob but is with my ap panda..not sure y oso power reserve seems to haf some prob too..wear few days ago after maybe 2mths of zero wrist time..so I wind it nd wear for almost 8hrs but end up e watch stopped juz e next day morning lo..tink gotta go down service center drink coffee liao..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X