Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWC Leads the Competition in the 2009 Luxury Brand Status Index Survey

Someting interesting that I came across:

IWC Schaffhausen has secured the top ranking in the Luxury Brand Status Index Survey for two out of last three years in a highly competitive luxury watch market. IWC was given the number one position amongst thirty-three luxury watch brands and achieved an overall score of 7.87 out of 10 outranking Patek Philippe, Rolex, Vacheron Constantin and Audemars Piguet.

"We are incredibly proud of this achievement - it is a true testament to the heritage of the brand," claims Benoit de Clerck, President of IWC North America. "It also provides further proof that our fundamentals and emphasis on prestige, history and quality will uphold the brands distinct identity and appeal in the current economy. IWC has been around for 141 years and we plan to be around for many more."

IWC excelled in many areas of the survey and scored above industry benchmarks across the board. IWC outranked the competition in terms of quality, social status and self-enhancement and also stood out as the luxury watch brand that consumers are most willing to recommend to others and the brand most worthy of a price premium.

The Proprietary Luxury Brand Status Index (LBSI-Patent Pending) is the only measure available of the value and equity of leading luxury brands to wealthy Americans, based on statistically meaningful data collected from wealthy consumers themselves.

The LBSI incorporates four main "pillars" of brand stature: Consistently Superior Quality, Unique and Exclusive, Social Status as a product owned by people who are admired and respected, Self Enhancement, in that the brand makes the consumer "feel special" across all aspects of the customer experience.

The survey also measures three key "outcome" metrics, which are compared to the LBSI - worthiness of a significant price premium, willingness to recommend the watch brand to people they care about and the brand most likely to be considered the next time a purchase is made.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...F2}&dist=msr_3

interesting..... i tot IWC is supposed to be a less known brand

Comment

3717 here i come....
      Rolex SD "m" series
      Omega Speedmaster
      PAM 164K

Comment

While I am a fan of IWC, it still belongs to a lower tier relative to brands such as PP, AP, VC, Breguet, Lange, Blancpain, GO and selective independents IMHO
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by finnsim View Post
          3717 here i come....
          Haha...Good Choice!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X