Recent Experience at Breitling Service Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Experience at Breitling Service Center

Just wanted to share a recent experience with the Breitling service center.

Few weeks ago, I noticed a speck on the crystal on my watch and to my horror it turned out to be under the crystal. So I decided to send it in to see what could be done.

Upon sending it in, I was told that since my watch was over 3yrs old, it was due for servicing so they would proceed with servicing and at the same time remove the speck under the crystal.

Obviously, I'm thinking that 3 yrs is a bit too early for servicing, but apparently this is their policy or something.

Fortunately, common sense prevailed and a few days later after sending it in and after having been inspected by the watchmaker, they called back to say that they would remove the speck under the crystal and at the same time also check the timekeeping as well as the water resistance and replace the gasket. All at no cost to me.

A week and a half or so later, I got my watch, speck removed and everything is running well.

Just thought I share this here.

Ya their service is very good one..

Comment

believe it good service.

sent my black steel for service just after the warranty period. got it service, clean up and it running well.

according to them, every 2 year for a minor service and every 4 year a major service to let the watch run well.

but to some, every 5 year go for a major to save $$$.

Comment

Yup Melchers is amazing. I bought a used SuperOcean 42 Abyss from a seller on another forum and brought it in to get a SuperOcean Yellow/Black strap. The nice lady at the counter also advised a service as the watch was 3 years old. She also noticed that I would need the longer XL strap as my wrist was a bit big. They did a quick check and verified that all was in order - no need for a full service. They replaced the o-ring [waterproofing]and the watch was well cleaned. The charge was decent and the lady ordered a XL strap from their principals in Europe as they only had the normal length in stock and kept me informed when it arrived. All in, very impressed with them.

Comment

Glad to hear that others have had the same pleasant experience as I did with them. Breitling is really a brand that deserves more love.

Comment

Recently sent my superocean abyss(bracelet) for polishing and the watch still under warranty. They replaced all o-ring for free. Only charge me the polishing fee which is cheap.
            Now the watch look like new or better then new.
            Good service.

Comment

Plan to send my Super Ocean Steel Fish in soon.... hope they do it all for free... hahahhaa

One can dream... hahhaha
              ROLEX.

Comment

Hey guys, I recently sent my watch in for a replacement bezel, however they say I cannot keep my old bezel, is this a norm at the service centre?
                Last edited by smirnon; 11-07-14, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, it is.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X