Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servicing for 7750 Valjoux

Dear all,

Having gone through some of the sticky on repair and servicing, I still haven't found a good place to do servicing for my 7750. The watch is a Revue Thommen Airspeed, and I don't wear this often. Just took it out of the box and felt the crown abit tight and the main rotor abit of rust. It's around 7 years old. I wound it and check that the time keeping is fine.

Could'nt find the distributor in Singapore but I found the distributor in Msia and he is charging 1500MYR for a complete overhaul. Now is there a difference between servicing and overhaul?

Seems abit on the high, any lobangs?

Thanks,
    CL

I wonder does complete overhaul includes changing of parts??
    To what i know... servicing of 7750 movement, which includes disassembling the movement, clean up, relube, don't cost as much as 300. There are some old shifus charging lesser, unless have parts to change, they will call you up asking greenlight before they proceed. Parts are extra chargeable on top of the initial servicing charge...

Comment

If it's a stock 7750, i'm just wondering if it's cheaper to replace the whole movement?
      elusive

Comment

You could check out ** Watch, lots of good feedback on their workmanship.

Comment

There's a list of watch repair shops in Singapore in the sticky, as the Valjoux 7750 is a common movement, most of them should be able to give your watch a do-over.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X