Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change battery for Tag quartz

Hi All,

Do i need to bring my watch (quartz) to go back Tag Service centre to change the battery?

or can i just go to champion time(#01-70) at The Bencoolen to change it?

Heard service centre charges $50 - $60? wherease Champion Time charges only $25?

Is there any special battery that needs to go along with Tag?

Cheers

Use only Renata Batteries for Swiss movement, avoid jap Batteries your tag very fast game over. My tag never send service centre, two time do at chinatown market 3rd level Renata battery $10 only, one time do at harbourfront centre 1 first level $15 only. 7years Solid used sadly my tag sold to my friend, he also 3years solid use Change battery same harbourfront centre. Now that tag about 10years, my friend said soon he going to do full servicing. Haha hope can last 10 more years hehe yahoo..

Comment

hi bro,

can share the names of the watch shop @ Chinatown market and harbourfront centre?

Chinatown market is that the one next to chinatown point or chinatown complex at smith street?

Comment

If I not wrong next to people's park complex, many many selling Rolex. level 1 hawker, the shop name I can't remember, you go up to level 3, got 2 shop selling watch, look for uncle selling vintage and pocket watch seiko and wall clock. Please let him know before do, say you want Renata Batteries. He will open up show you old bat and show you new bat, looks same you happy and he fix.

harbourfront centre level 1..
        I also can't remember shop name but the only watch shop at level 1. She nice good service, and please let her know you want Swiss bat Renata.

You also can do at any watch shop near by you, as long the shop have Renata Batteries. Please don't do at city chain, they not using Renata Batteries for they Swiss made watch but they have jap bat that can take Swiss watch, not advisable for long run..

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Actually tag does change some of the washers and pressure test the watch during battery change that's what they told me when I feedback it's very ex to change at their svc centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrox View Post
              Actually tag does change some of the washers and pressure test the watch during battery change that's what they told me when I feedback it's very ex to change at their svc centre.
              If you needs change washer can do it at svc centre. If only a simple battery change why worry but better to do it.

Comment

I will normally bring to LVMH.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X