Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Introducing Lüm-Tec Patented MDV Technology

Hi Everyone,

This is a long due post. I will be introducing more about Lüm-Tec watches and their luminous compounds, which is getting me excited as they are improving over the months.

So here it goes.

Lüm-Tec watches are designed with feedback from watch collectors around the world. Lüm-Tec brings features and quality normally not thought possible without spending thousands of dollars.

[ You can input your ideas about what is the next watch/ design you desire, and for all you know, it may just happen!]

Each Lüm-Tec watch features the exclusive MDV Technology.
    "Maximum Darkness Visibility"

This is a special 6-layer application of lume compound applied over a chemical coated white base, causing an incredibly bright luminescent light charge.
    MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions for over 8 hours.

All prototypes are done by hand, and the factory replicates the curves, height, and finish (In factory - the lume is applied with a stylograph by machine)

A layer of titanium dioxide white is laid down by rotory print, then 6 layers of lume compound followed by a layer of clear gloss coat.

Each step of this unique method must be done very carefully and elegantly so the final effect could be perfect.

MDV technology is the best method according to current technology possibilities and Lüm-Tec is still improving it!

All watches are finally tested, packaged and shipped out from the United States - the Home of Lüm-Tec.

Standard features in all models:
    • MDV technology® Extreme luminous hands and dials.
    • 316L surgical grade Stainless steel.
    • Thick top grade Sapphire crystals.
    • Double sided anti-reflective (AR) crystal coating.
    • Top grade leather, NATO /rubber custom mold straps or bracelets included.
    • Hard PVD bead blasted coatings on some models.
    • Various case designs. 38mm-52mm sizes.
    • Exclusivity. All watches are numbered limited editions.
    • 100 meters/330 ft. minimum water resistance.
    • Full feature heavy duty Japan quartz movements or Seiko NH25A11J auto movement or Restored-in-USA Vintage Soviet 80+ hours PR auto robust movement (for now, some of 2010 models will feature an ETA 2892-2 )
    • Lifetime battery replacement on quartz models.
    • One year limited warranty.
    • Highest grade packaging and display box set.
    • Designed and tested in the USA.

For the full range of Lüm-Tec models, please visit www.watchwerkz.com.sg - or PM me for private viewing.

Till then, I will be back
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X