My Visit to Breitling Botique -Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Visit to Breitling Botique -Singapore

I am planning to buy a breitling very soon. Made a trip to the Breitling Botique at Palais Renaissance, on ORCHARD Road , just opposite Hilton Singapore. Was greeted by the staff and though i told them that I may not make the purchase today, they showed me what ever I asked for cheerfully!

I must say i was impressed with the collection. Saw some watches that you may not normally see at a local AD. Good count of limited edition watches too. Discount as usual is an issue, but they assured me that the purchase might be accompanied either extended service or with limited edition gifts that one may not find at local botiques.

WORTH A VISIT ONCE.....may head back again today

Always long for a Breitling. Especially the Chronomat 44. Unfortunately their weights is an issue. Love the rugged looks. It is not cheap now with their new in house movements. With that price it opens up a lot of choices.

Comment

I have a Chronomat B1. Good in house movements and very accurate. The construction is top class and yes, agree that it a heavy watch. But I changed the bracelet to a leather strap so that the weight is lighter. But overall, a very good watch.

Comment

bros any last advise on the discount to expect? give me one number..thanks
        D Day tomorrow

Comment

One colleague bought from Watches of Switzerland recently and was given either 25% off or 20%+5% off, if I remember correctly.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Update

Just bought a Navitimer World black dial !!

next in line PAM ......Preferalbly ceramic

Comment

An excellent choice! Love the dial, only thing it looks too huge on my skinny wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by RolexSunday View Post
                Always long for a Breitling. Especially the Chronomat 44. Unfortunately their weights is an issue. Love the rugged looks. It is not cheap now with their new in house movements. With that price it opens up a lot of choices.
                It is definitely a heavy watch but with the pilot bracelet it is able to evenly distribute the weight on yr wrist, unlike several other brands that I have tried before, where they are top heavy and tend to "swing" causing discomfort. U will be surprised by the comfort level wearing this beast.

I have a Chronomat 01 Limited Edition and it's my grail. Even though I bought the Rolex Batman later on, my Chronomat still gets majority of my wrist time. The amount of attention to detail is superb on this watch. It is classic looking, yet with a modern touch that makes it not too conventional and boring. One of the most versatile watches you can find, able to match any attire. Whether aesthetically or functionality, I personally feel that the Chronomat 44 is one of the best, if not, the best choice even with the price range. Not sure if you went to the Ion Cortina watch sale, they had 2 Chronomat 44 with pilot bracelet and 1 with rubber stripe. With UOB card they offered 40% off retail! I was very shocked especially by the 2 with the pilot bracelets as those color versions are the more popular ones. I saw them on Fri and when I went back to the sale today, they were gone...
                Last edited by chronomat01le; 16-02-14, 09:54 PM.

Comment

As an official boutique, I'm surprised that they do not entertain servicing enquiries. In fact, you have to go to Wisma Atria as this boutique does not take in watches for their customers either.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X