Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable Custom Straps Links

Hi All,

Not sure how many of you are strap freaks like myself, but would like to share some good strap makers that I use regularly beyond the usual Kain Heritage and such. Have found their quality to be good and price reasonable.

www.steveostraps.com
    *Good price, nice quality and some interesting designs. However, no exotic leather *

www.gasgasbones.com
    *I go here for high quality comfy canvas straps. They have some cool leather products too

www.facebook.com/CloverStraps
    *I started buying from this Croatian strapmaker this year. Purely bespoke so I guess if you have a project strap in mind this would be the guy. Turnaround time is like a month, but it's really quite worth the wait. When he has snakeskin in stock, the straps are awesome.

www.facebook.com/Zirdiva
    *Funky designs and some nice exotic leather pieces.

http://obbigoodlabel.com/
    *So far havent made a strap here. But to support local talent I intend to within the next 6 months. Local owner Johnny is a stand-up guy.

Do recommend other strapmakers if you know of good+cheap ones. Always looking for guys with new ideas I can put on my watches.

thank u

Comment

Can fit all brands?

Comment

Thanks for the good lobang

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow! Thank you for the links!

Comment

Thanks. I just made a purchase from Steveo! Hope they turn out nice!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X