No announcement yet.

Serivce Experience with THG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought i will update fellow Sinn owners here regarding my THG service problem for my UX. I had to personally make a trip down to their head office but eventually THG made good on their service lapse and provided me with a replacement watch. Apparently, due to some internal issues; they misplaced and "forgot" about my watch in their workshop.

It is heartening to see rants here on SGROC being taken notice of and it resulted in Sinn's brand mananger contacting me and further investigating the matter to make sure that it doesn't happen again to other Sinn owners.

Even though i have since sold off the new replacement in question due to it being tainted psychologically for me (i know i am weird). Given their service recovery efforts and also Sinn Germany's excellent and prompt responses, Sinn is still very much on my to-buy list.

Comment

Hi Guys & Gals;
      Seems that this thread has quieten down. Any issues with Sinn and THG lately? Am considering to buy the Sinn 856 non-UTC from THG, and so far the SA has been very friendly and helpful to bring the watch to the center of my choice for viewing.
      According to the SA over the phone, the servicing of the watch and changing the Ar-Dehumidifying capsule can now be done locally without sending to Germany. Any of our members here have any recent experiences on this?
      Would like to hear your comments before taking the plunge. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Yeo View Post
        Hi Guys & Gals;
        Seems that this thread has quieten down. Any issues with Sinn and THG lately? Am considering to buy the Sinn 856 non-UTC from THG, and so far the SA has been very friendly and helpful to bring the watch to the center of my choice for viewing.
        According to the SA over the phone, the servicing of the watch and changing the Ar-Dehumidifying capsule can now be done locally without sending to Germany. Any of our members here have any recent experiences on this?
        Would like to hear your comments before taking the plunge. Thanks.
        Any issues? Not that I have heard of. It is true what you were told, that the basic servicing of Sinn watches and the changing of the AR can now be done locally. I have not experienced it personally though.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X