• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling Superocean GMT

Anyone has this watch?
    http://www.breitling.com/en/models/s...uperocean-gmt/

Any reviews abt it? Tks!

i am also looking at this particular model, i think it retails for around $6300 or so, any Brietling owners here can comment? It uses a modified ETA movement right? Is it "worth" the money spent?

Comment

The ETA modified movement is a proven one but however it depends on what you are looking for to determine whether it's worthwhile to buy. If u simply want a reliable watch with a design that you like then I guess you should go ahead to pull the trigger. However if you ask me personally I only go for in-house movements because after all the branding contributes a lot to the premium so I wouldn't want to buy a Ferrari with a Toyota modified engine even if it might have the same performance. Reliability, design, heritage, exclusivity are what I look for so I personally wouldn't pay a premium for something that I can also find in many other brands. Even though the movement has been heavily modified by Breitling, to me it's still an ETA movement after all and not a "head to toe" Breitling piece. I won't comment on the design because tastes are very personal so there is no right or wrong, as long as you like the design it's all that matters anyway maybe you can also take a look at their Navitimers, Chronomats, Avengers, and even Transocean series because those are the more popular models in the Breitling range. But if you really like Breitling and want to own a "head to toe" Breitling piece then perharps I would encourage you to go for their in-house pieces

Comment

nice watch , after discount how much?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X