Price Check and Feedback on Spacemaster Orbital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Check and Feedback on Spacemaster Orbital

Dear ball owners and gurus, just found interest in this brand and particularly the Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Spacemaster Orbital Watch (on bracelet or rubber). Was looking for a tough non blingy GMT watch, chrono is a bonus and this one seems as tough as they come. Anyone knows if there is stock of this watch in our local ADs? And what is the retail price? I got a feeling it will not be cheap? and anyone who own this got any feedback ?

Orbital II coming out soon!

Comment

Yeah, still waiting for the new version that is non LE

Comment

Personally I wld hunt the orbital 1 if I m into it. Note the diff in the orbital II, I prefer 7754 to 1404.. N the old dial work is nicer imo. But I nv bought it cos found it too big for me. Stil luv my ball cosc diver.

Comment

Originally posted by aprobis View Post
          Personally I wld hunt the orbital 1 if I m into it. Note the diff in the orbital II, I prefer 7754 to 1404.. N the old dial work is nicer imo. But I nv bought it cos found it too big for me. Stil luv my ball cosc diver.
          I did find the white dial LE orbital, the black one is totally out of stock.

Comment

Omg black orbital 2nd hand!! Huery go hoot!

Comment

Orbital 2 selling price at $6950. After some 20% off is $5560. Is Orbital worth this pirce?

Comment

Orbital 2 chronograph is also lume

Comment

Originally posted by willy_ View Post
                  Orbital 2 selling price at $6950. After some 20% off is $5560. Is Orbital worth this pirce?
                  Willy, how you define worth?
                  To me is, as long as I like it and can afford, I'll get it.

Comment

Sadly I feel that it is a no, at tis price range..mayb a 2nd hand chrono omega PO?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X