Ball engineer master II TMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball engineer master II TMT

Recently I've been very intrigued with Ball watches, simply love the design of the second hand the engineer aspect of the whole watch. Saw a tmt engineer master II on the net, the one with the temperature (I ain't even sure if I got the model right) and was really interested in it. Buti can't seem to find one I could see and feel in life!!!!!! went to quite a number of ADs but they don't seem to have it, either that or they don't know what I'm taking bout. Haha.

Anyone know where I can find one so I can get a feel of the watch? Wanna see if it speaks to me hahaha.

Call Ballwatch Sg or ADs to see if they have stock. Chances is slim though as it limited edition and launch quite a few years back...
    sigpic

Comment

TMT is a nice piece

Comment

I love my Ball EMII Diver TMT. It feels great, looks great, keeps excellent time, and is the best "conversation piece" of my whole collection. I tried on the new BMW Ball TMT, but the feel isn't the same... and I'm a sucker for BMWs

Comment

Hi,

Would like to update you that Eng Master II Diver TMT is no longer in production as it is a limited edition watch. If you want my reccommendation for TMT model, You can train looking at Trainmsater Celcius and Ball for BMW TMT both are limited Edition.

Originally posted by lshinxl View Post
          Recently I've been very intrigued with Ball watches, simply love the design of the second hand the engineer aspect of the whole watch. Saw a tmt engineer master II on the net, the one with the temperature (I ain't even sure if I got the model right) and was really interested in it. Buti can't seem to find one I could see and feel in life!!!!!! went to quite a number of ADs but they don't seem to have it, either that or they don't know what I'm taking bout. Haha.

Anyone know where I can find one so I can get a feel of the watch? Wanna see if it speaks to me hahaha.
          Regards
          Ball Watch Company

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X