Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinn U1 bracelet

Hi,
    im considering buying the Sinn U1 bracelet but im curious if its actually possible to size it for a small wrist? (sub 6.5 inch)

Also can anyone advise on the rough price range of one locally? I tried ordering from a few online avenues but they have rejected my orders and suggest that I buy from the local AD.

Regards

It will cost a lot from local AD. Last recall it is more than $700. If it is fully tegimented it will be even more.

Comment

FYI There are a few guys selling cheap in this forum... :-)

Comment

You can try buying a mod u1 bracelet from yobokies. Reasonably priced and durable.

Comment

It costs $600 from hour glass.

Comment

the U series bracelet from THG is $560 for the non-tegimented version, heard that the fully tegimented version will cost close to 1k.

Comment

Anyone know the pricing for full tegimented bracelet from German factory direct?

Comment

its bloody ex. I love my u1 but getting a bit bored of it..... so thought of getting a bracelet to spruce it up but its way too ex fr sinn.
                So i decided to go the "cheong" route. I just ordered a metal strap from yobokies (harold) from hong kong. He modifies seikos and straps. The one i ordered is called the hammer strap that bead blasted to match the colour of our regimented U1 case. Go google it.
                price wise, it's A LOT cheaper than original........ but of course it's got a diff look.
                Current watches
                - Tag Heuer Carerra Chrono
                - Sinn U1
                - B&R 03 Radar
                - B&R 01 Red Radar Limited Edition 999
                - PAM 111
                - Steinhart Nav B-Uhr Pink gold
                - Rolex Explorer 2 (white)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile