Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinn U1 "loose" bezel

Guys,
    I am able to "push-in" the bezel, anyone has similar experience? Can the 3 tiny screws in the bezel be used to tighten this "popped out" issue?

thoughts?

-M

1. Omega Speedmaster Professional
    2. Omega Seamaster GMT
    3. Omega Planet Ocean
    4. Breitling Superocean Steelfish X-plus
    5. Sinn U1
    6. Fortis B-42 Flieger
    7. Tissot Seastar 1000
    8. Oris TT1 Regulator
    9. TAG Heuer F1 Grande INDY 500
    10. U-Boat Thousands Of Feet PVD
    11. IWC Aquatimer 2000
    12. PAM 113
    13. PAM 25
    14. PAM 183
    15. Chopard Gran Turismo XL Power Control
    16. Seiko 5 Sports
    17. IWC Portuguese Chronograph

hey mate,

I had similiar bezel problems with my other U watches... I'm not sure how far "in" you mean when you say you can push "in" the bezel, but almost all watches allow for a little bit of vertical movement of the bezel. Even my Rolexes do...

My U1 bezel had the same issue, but I left it at that and assumed it was alright. My U2 however, had a loose bezel that could turn both ways and I got it serviced under warranty. The just removed it and replaced the ratchet click spring by those little tiny screws you see around the outer rim of the bezel.

NOW, with my U1000, pushing the bezel in isn't the problem (Cuz you're supposed to push it in to turn anyways..), but rather i've recently realised that the small screws I mentioned earlier are beginning to oxidise... hmm.. mebbe I didn't notice their colours before... but i'm quite certain they're coppery looking now.. think i'm gonna head down to THG HQ and check it out...

Comment

Tried my Sinn U1 today as never notice the above. My U1 don't have the above mentioned issue. It can't be pushed in drastically, very very very small movement only. And I need not push in to adjust the bezel, I can just rotate CCW.
      Maybe u should walk in to THG and try. And if it is not as bad as yr piece, bring it Back to the svc Ctr.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X