Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Boat Flightdeck by Groupon

Dear all,

Groupon today has a deal for 2 models of U Boat at 2.8k. Sounds very tempting to me. Can I ask anyone with any experience with U Boat watches, whether this is a steal? The list price is supposedly 7.6k.

The watches details are here:
    http://www.groupon.sg/deals/shopping...77&a=715828071

Seriously U-boar on groupon? Hmmm when will Rolex or AP be on groupon. If U-boat retail at 2.5k, still can consider if it is really.
    sigpic

Comment

2.8k. The black hands on gray dial still available. White hands on black dial sold out. Like you say, I also find it quite surprising that U Boat is on Groupon.

Comment

The white hand onces have a better movement. I tot titanium model comes with crocodile straps.
        ===============================
        13 yr old Rolex explorer II white (My very first automatic watch)
        IWC Portofino 3563 Automatic
        Oceanic OC1 (my dive comp, also a watch ;p)
        PAM 250 K
        PAM 321 L
        Bell & Ross BR01-97 Ltd Orange
        Bell & Ross BR01-97 Ltd Commando

EX watches
        Cartier Santos 100 XL
        U-BOAT Flightdeck CAB Orange 50mm

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that U-boat used to use non-Swiss movement in the early version of their watches. Hope it not those batch of watches.
          sigpic

Comment

Understand from local AD, the watch is not supported worldwide by u boat.

Comment

Originally posted by PolarOne View Post
              Understand from local AD, the watch is not supported worldwide by u boat.
              Huh? An UBoat watch that is not supported by UBoat? Dun make sense leh...

Comment

Go to u u boat official site,its stated they dun support any u boat other than those by AD.. beta nt to.get from all these funny sources like groupon etc..

Comment

U-BOAT on Groupon

Please note that we will not honour the warranty for U-BOAT watches bought from Groupon as they are not the authorized retailer for U-BOAT watches. We strongly urge all customers to buy from authorized retailers to ensure purchasing a genuine U-BOAT watch which comes complete with a 2 year international warranty. The list of U-BOAT authorized retailers can be found here.

source
                  http://www.bezel.com.sg/u-boat-on-groupon/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X