This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    simple as that, ohlins don 1 us to quarrel. u too free always trying to quarrel is it? our case already settle. i told u liao we may have our differences and who is right or wrong it over and i don hate u ok. i really don have connection with ohlins. u really wanan know y ohlins sent u a post not to hound me and THE ONE? or u 1 me to PM u? u think carefully here 1st k before any bad blood spill out again.
    Originally posted by Bernardo View Post
    KenKelvin and The One......OK. Let things rest. Don't put sparks near fuel. Cheers.

Moderator---- please remove my negative rating but restore the Devil's rating because he never agreed to have it removed. The Devil and
    Bernardo are separate entities, and you not have no clue as to the transaction unless he the Devil tells you that his rating was not valid.
    As moderators, act with circumspect as all respect are already on you. Adios

i am very happy u finally decide to settle 1 and for all in response to my above mentioned post i guess my this post is important to let u realise that ohlins is not with me and THE ONE. he is with the public and good for this forum we r all friends and not gang i think u finally understand my post. but 1 last thing, pls restore my rating but no need to do anything to devil rating. okok bernado u do not have anything to do with devil. u 2 r 2 separate person. but as long as trading did not take place, we cannot rate in i-trader. simple as that ok. i also never trade with him. so it not fair for me to rate him back. i don 1 later he comes after me y i rate him bad. also i don wish to have antibullsheeter saying i am kingpin or tai ko tai. i mentioned again, it was not easy for me to request for the rating to be reversed. some forum members supported it because (no trade taken place) and it took very very long before ohlins acts. y? because i am not ohlins friends that y he don do what i asked him to do ok. pls think before u post. if ohlins and me r good friends, do u all think he will let benardo quarrel with me and THE ONE and decide to take actions only till so late? this shall summarise what i have to say and any1 have any disagreement can pm me, i don 1 to cause any more issue or rather said don 1 any ppl to use SGROC to cause issues.

Comment

ok case closed.
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X