Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion - another thread for 'Others' Watches

Dear moderators & administrators

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I noticed that at the 'Other Watches' section, there are placeholders for your usual suspects like IWC, Panerai, AP, etc and there is even one for 'Budget' timepieces. However for forumners who are keen to exchange info on other brands that are not really "budget", dunno where to post them

Instead of opening the floodgates, I believe there could be one more thread called "Others" as a catch all. People interested in Cartier, Ulyses Nardine, Zenith, GP, Daniel Roth, etc can have a placeholder for their discussion

For your consideration. Other forumners can chip in with your views. Thanks

Rgds

there exists such a section in our forum.... click on it, scroll down and u shall see it...

http://www.sg-roc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
      there exists such a section in our forum.... click on it, scroll down and u shall see it...

http://www.sg-roc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
      Ah... thanks... my bad... saw it already then wanted to come back to scrap this thread and saw your reply. Thanks anyway...

Comment

no prob cheers...
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X