Good hotel to recommend in Paris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good hotel to recommend in Paris?

Getting there soon in couple of weeks! Spur of the moment thingy by wifey. Hotel doesn't have to be grand but more on service and location. No budget constraints. Thanks Bros!
    Current
    Pam 359
    Pam 61 (Wifey Stole it)

On-Going Acquisition
    Pam 372
    Pam 423
    Rolex DSSD

Wishlist
    Pam 365

If you want a central location try any hotels close to Place Vendome. The price can be quite high but you would not have to spend much on transport and time getting to the main touristy places. Most are actually within walking distance.

Most tourists who travel independently of tours also tend to use Greyline tours. The office is situated near Place Vendome and the Louve area. It can be accessed via the Pyramides underground station. If you want to save a little bit and don't mind using the underground system any hotels close of Gare Montparnasse , Montmarte, Gare du nord area would be of good value. Check out www.booking.com for options.

Comment

Just came back from paris on Monday. Stay at the holiday inn Gare de L'Est. It's abt 10min walk from the main train station (eurostar train) and the hotel is also opposite the Gare de L'Est metro station.

Lots of restaurants ard the hotel too. Room quite OK but no free internet n paid Wi-Fi only available at the lobby.

Enjoy yr trip n take care of yr belongings. I nearly got pickpocket on the metro
      My Collection -

Rolex Submariner 16610LV (M series)

Rolex Submariner 116610LN (G Series)

Rolex DeepSea 116660 (G Series)

Rolex GMT-2 116710 BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex GMT-Master II 116710BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex Submariner 116613LN (Alphanumeric Series)

Tudor Heritage Black

Comment

you can try ATN hotel. Got it from a very good source who have stayed in the hotel many times. Will be heading down there in July myself

Comment

Try Crowne Plaza at Republique Place. Few stops from the city center. Stayed there few times. Not so crowded and there are few restaurants (Lyon Clams, Pizzeria and even a good Chinese Restaurant) within 100metres. And there is a convenience store nearby where you get get bottled water.

Comment

Hope its not too late. Just came back from Paris and found this thread. I stayed at Mercure Paris Montmarte. The hotel does not have the biggest room but the location is really nice. Located at the foot of Sacré Coeur and close to the Moulin Rouge.

Comment

Hotel Mecure Paris. Directly Opp Gare Du nord train station.
              Nice room and restaurants around...

Comment

Try Novotel Les Halles. Great location with good restaurants around. Great accessibility as it is located above train station. Reasonable pricing. Room just normal and comfortable. Was there with my wife and 2 young kids.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X