Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need recommendation of cheap and good tailor in bangkok

Hello Folk,

any one have recommendation of good tailor aroudn bangkok, near Siam Paragon

try amari watergate hotel...there is a handfull of gd and cheap tailors

Comment

The one at amari watergate is Paul's Fashion but there are afew good ones at NANA BTS; Crown and Boss Ave
      Life is easy with directions
      -----------------------------
      posting items for sale in signature is not allowed

Comment

Iris Tailor at Orchard. A few doors away is the watch palace rolex watches u can buy at the same time

Comment

Mbk also have good tailor

Comment

Paul shirt - 2 price range. $30+ and $40+ for better material
            Crown tailor - around 4 price range. Highest price is $120+ for the top material.

Comment

I tried Paul shirt..but feel that not very up to standard.

Comment

Anyone tried Alex's Fashion at Amari Watergate? Heard they come to Singapore 2-3 times a year as well to take orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
                  Anyone tried Alex's Fashion at Amari Watergate? Heard they come to Singapore 2-3 times a year as well to take orders.
                  Yes, they have tailored make many shirts for me. They will come SG every 3/4 months. Price starting from $40 onward, depend on the material you have chosen.

Their services not as good as before probably due to their customer base getting bigger. Last time, the delivery time is 1 months after their visit to SG. Now it takes 2+ months. Minimum purchase of SGD200 is required if you wan them to mail it to your address.

On and off, they will get the size wrong eventhou I ask them to do exactly the same as previous measurements. To solve this, I have to pass them a shirt that fit me the best as sample. Overall, worth the money if you have the patient to wait.

Comment

yep definetly

Comment

Pinky tailor and Crown tailor is also pretty recommended on other forums

Comment

Crown tailor, one of the better one at bkk

Comment

What would the price range be for a set of clothing,excluding a blazer

Comment

Crown. One adjustment is all it takes to get a perfect fitting. The cut holds up well too.

Comment

Have tried all the 3 tailor shops in A,ari Watergate hotel. Think prices getting more ex as more tourists are going there for tailored shirts. Easily $40-$50 a shirt. I have also tried some shops at MBK too.

May I know where is this Crown? price reasonable?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X